DX » Community » Reviews » 1*30 Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope (4 Configurable Crosshairs)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlyBoy276 on 06/08/2014

Adjustable brightness. Different crosshairs to choose from. Doesn't lose zero on my 22LR. The only con I can think of is when you look through it at a certain angle (if you're behind it, to the left, looking towards the far right), the circle gets cut off a bit...but honestly, you don't do this while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLordKo on 11/05/2013

sufficient clarity of the reticle capabilities of the device allow you to select the brightness of the light on the surrounding area relatively small size Cold weather cools down very quickly and the battery will lose its charge inconvenient to clean not resistant to shake filters are very fragile and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypelanj on 08/12/2013

Wery well built. Metal body, mounts on the 20 mm rail. The switches and clicking mechanism feel solid. The crosshair selection is fine for me. Fits under the EU VAT/Customs limit. Came with a battery installed and one extra. The mounts seem to be "see through", so I think I will be able to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVidadi88 on 11/17/2011

Large selection forms a sight of the cross to the point that makes it possible to more clearly see the target, depending on distance. Impressive brightness sight. After the shooting did not detect any malfunctions, suggesting a fairly good reliability and build quality. The adjusting screw is protected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyusoweird on 12/27/2010

No noticiable verticle parallax beyond 30 yards. I did notice that it has parallax towards the right edge of the lens. The reticle is reflected off from the left side. So I am guessing the parallax on the right side is due to build quality of the lens. However, I still think this is one of the best priced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloonwulf on 12/21/2010

This is pretty much your standard 30mm tube style red dot sight. It seems to be about as good as most of the other sights ive used that cost up to twice or three times as much. The multiple reticle option is nice. Ive found that i like the circle and dot the best, tho the cross gets used when plinking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBiffo1262 on 08/16/2010

Solid metal construction. Standard 11mm mounts. 30mm tube with 4 reticules. Eleven light intensities for just about every light condition. Very stable even when switching reticules. Deep eye relief so easy to use. Off the top of my head I can't really think of any. Slight reflections which may cause ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byecotopia on 08/15/2010

bright red dot, 4 types of dot, nice looking. every thing work just fine, I dont find any, if only I could install it on my gun, the mounting bracket wont fit on a picany rail system, they arent anought wide. the mounting clamp they provide you won't fit on a picany rail system (20mm), to change the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeeleen on 07/12/2010

This scope is amazing! I use the red cross to shoot up to 100 meter / 110 yard and it is perfect. Simple aiming, really adjustable and precise. Others shooters asked me for the price ;-) They can't believe me! I really love this scope. So much cheaper than other brand. The recoil of my AK (7.62*39) is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrankBob on 10/19/2009

it have 11 settings for the lighting and I have no problem using the red dot during the day. The scope have received some paintball hit and have not broke. Easy to clean due to the lens cover. Played in small rain 2 or 3 time and it is still working Battery life time is good, just don t forget to close ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections