DX » Community » Reviews » 1*45 Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
  • 5 star 23 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWonHungLo on 01/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice, cheap, works well, but fake. this is not a walther. it has a nice finish to the scope housing and to the lens'. will stay true after shooting +200 rounds of 7.62x39 SKS . quick to find target. mounts to standard picatinny rail. has protective lens covers... Read more

2 0
  • posted byqwazerup on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good build quality, comes with battery, cleaning cloth, lense caps, and easy to understand instructions. Price is excellent, and the Red/Green functionality is great. Cons:Battery cover a little difficult to get off, but not a big problem. The illuminated dot part of... Read more

4 0
  • posted bymigthe on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price and function is OK the glass does not distort the view and the dot stays true, so it is a cheap replacement until you buy the more exotic and expensive optics. Cons:The protective caps are soft plastic and are prone to breaking very easily. I masked them... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfrandragu on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Gran tamaño,facil de apuntar,se ve solido.y muy sencillo su montaje y ajuste al blaco.montado en mi G608 de airsoft sobre un carril de 21mm.laser potente aun con bastante luz Cons:todo bien salvo que incluso en el nivel mas flojo el punto distorsiona un p... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykip0rz on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice looking piece. Full metal, it looks aluminum. Black and seems solid. It mounts firmly on a 21mm rail in my m4a1 (airsoft). 2 Nice colors and 5 intensities. Clear enough and it came with dust covers! nice. Cons:The dot is a litte of focus and a little blur... Read more

With dust covers Walter logo Red dot. green dot
    3 0
  • posted bymagooxxx on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping is r... Read more

1 1
  • posted byJHead82 on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As good as it gets on this price class. When used on max power dot's shows a shade / reflection but you dont need to use it cos lower power dot shows greatly day or night, clear or dark. Cons:It fits only on 21mm rail and that didnt read anywhere so if you have 11mm rail... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytelectric on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For the price, you really can't go wrong. Popped this on an AR and after sighting it in, which didn't need much adjustment - went through 600 rds, and it didn't have a problem. It feels a little cheap and its a bit bulky. Cons:Not to many cons, I did lose one... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCrimson1908 on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i love it. its works well. I use it on my paintball gun its a tipman custom pro. all i had to do it mount it and turn it on the battry lasts a long time ive use if for 5 game and its still going Cons:a little hard to ajust the laser but what scope isn't. its only good f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseanb22 on 09/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Big aperture, bright, solid construction, dot seems to track well against a laser aimer on same rail when moving eyepoint around. Cons:dot could be sharper/finer - too many MOA OtherThoughts:Have found the brightness adjustment to be ok - not as useless as others have sug... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections