DX » Community » Reviews » 1*45 Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Satisfied Great price Not satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdam321 on 06/25/2015

Pros: Cheap compared to similar sights Dot is visible in red and green. Easy to mount on rails. Shipping was free and fast to canada recieved within 1.5 weeks Cons: Terrible build quality, while tightening to my rails ( BY HAND) it stripped the screws making it useless. Brightness settings don't... Read more

Impression:Not satisfied ;

0 0 0

• posted byphfighter on 06/07/2015

não recebi, sua importação é restrita... kkk!

Impression:sem comentários;

0 0 0

• posted bywaynetec04 on 05/01/2015

Great scope at a very reasonable price.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byPlarss on 04/01/2015

pros: nice price, works well. seems well built. cons: not a real Wathers sight.

Impression:Great price, quality fine.;

0 0 0

• posted byfranjfe on 02/23/2015

Funciona bien no falla, aun no la poseo y funciona correctamente. es de buena calidad respecto a otra que tengo de una tienda ajena a esta

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygiftigkatt on 11/05/2014

pros : really amazing purchase. The quality is really good, The sight is great. good configurables. Just a really great purchase! Feels so much more expensive Cons : nothing i can think of Other : really great purchase. Using it for airsoft. I recommend it!!

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byvecherevgeny on 09/19/2014

Looks great on my MASADA ,looks tight, excellent visibility , battery 2032 , works long , does not sit down . Includes special protective cover. It seems a bit heavy, but you quickly get used. compared with 1x30 allows the aim is much faster.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by123qwsdvvb on 03/31/2014

Good scope for the money. Was first impressed of the scope. All metal construction even the adjustment nubs are metal! Easy to attach to my 21mm gun rail. I over tightened the vertical adjustment locking making it freeze. i.e. can't adjust it. Confusing markings on the vertical adjustment, the up... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWonHungLo on 01/31/2014

nice, cheap, works well, but fake. this is not a walther. it has a nice finish to the scope housing and to the lens'. will stay true after shooting +200 rounds of 7.62x39 SKS . quick to find target. mounts to standard picatinny rail. has protective lens covers. easy turret head adjustment of and... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJotaIgnacioFtes on 01/29/2014

The dot is well made. Will be seen disrupted if you're having eye problems that requires prescription glasses. Nice construction, feels very expensive. Two light colors, different intensities. Very easy to aim. The light intensities may be useless in some spaces; the dimmest light can be too high... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere