DX » Community » Reviews » 1*45 Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
  • 5 star 27 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by123qwsdvvb on 03/31/2014

Good scope for the money. Was first impressed of the scope. All metal construction even the adjustment nubs are metal! Easy to attach to my 21mm gun rail. I over tightened the vertical adjustment locking making it freeze. i.e. can't adjust it. Confusing markings on the vertical adjustment, the up sign was misplaced. The metal adjustment screws was of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWonHungLo on 01/31/2014

nice, cheap, works well, but fake. this is not a walther. it has a nice finish to the scope housing and to the lens'. will stay true after shooting +200 rounds of 7.62x39 SKS . quick to find target. mounts to standard picatinny rail. has protective lens covers. easy turret head adjustment of windage and elevation. none there than it is a knockoff. i ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJotaIgnacioFtes on 01/29/2014

The dot is well made. Will be seen disrupted if you're having eye problems that requires prescription glasses. Nice construction, feels very expensive. Two light colors, different intensities. Very easy to aim. The light intensities may be useless in some spaces; the dimmest light can be too high in night scenes. It's actually very good for the price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycz200 on 01/14/2014

good collimators for airgun. Three large dot but it can be with that whole shootin exactly. I do not know how it acted on the shotgun (resistance to recoil). On rifles it is really big dot, but I do not know whether the strawed after recoil. For airgun is OK for fun, not for accurate shooting. good collimators for airgun. Three large dot but it can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanleyL on 12/12/2013

Very solidly built scope, just heavy enough to not feel like a toy that will break at the first opportunity, but light enough that it doesn't make the rifle top heavy. I found the light levels good in both light and dark, and I like that I can choose between green and red. Seems easy to adjust, and reasonably accurate. Once mounted, stays in place and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqwazerup on 07/30/2013

Came the same as presented, bargain-priced, convenient to use, workmanship and materials are amazing for the amount, works flawlessly for what it's meant to do. Yet another amazing inexpensive item from DX, would most likely order another one in the near future. Nothing bad for the price I paid, got here precisely like advertised. Shipping and delivery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqwazerup on 05/24/2013

Very good build quality, comes with battery, cleaning cloth, lense caps, and easy to understand instructions. Price is excellent, and the Red/Green functionality is great. Battery cover a little difficult to get off, but not a big problem. The illuminated dot part of it isnt a perfect circle, but it still works fine. Packaging wasn't amazing, the box ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bymigthe on 03/11/2013

Price and function is OK the glass does not distort the view and the dot stays true, so it is a cheap replacement until you buy the more exotic and expensive optics. The protective caps are soft plastic and are prone to breaking very easily. I masked them with tape over to give them some extra durability. The dots could be a bit smaller to give better ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfrandragu on 02/25/2013

Gran tamaño,facil de apuntar,se ve solido.y muy sencillo su montaje y ajuste al blaco.montado en mi G608 de airsoft sobre un carril de 21mm.laser potente aun con bastante luz todo bien salvo que incluso en el nivel mas flojo el punto distorsiona un poco. no tardó demasiado solo 21 dias,si no tienes prisa vale la pena esperar,llega por correo ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykip0rz on 01/22/2013

Nice looking piece. Full metal, it looks aluminum. Black and seems solid. It mounts firmly on a 21mm rail in my m4a1 (airsoft). 2 Nice colors and 5 intensities. Clear enough and it came with dust covers! nice. The dot is a litte of focus and a little blurry. The lowest setting is a bit to strong for me in dark rooms. The dot is quite low and it gets ... Read more

With dust covers Walter logo Red dot. green dot
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections