DX » Community » Reviews » StarJade SDHC MicroSD (TF) to Memory Stick MS Pro Duo Adapter Sleeve
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysardinita on 11/23/2012

The card is made of hard plastic, it is of good quality.I use it on my Sony Ericsson phone and the same thing to the ether that to remove it, goes well...Here in Spain these cards in general electronics and items for phones, computers, etc, are expensive and I saw it here and I thought it was appropriate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywcars05 on 10/18/2012

Says Kingston for the brand. Supports SDHC. Fits in the PSP fine. Loads as fast as the old Memory Stick Pro's that it replaced. Came in a plastic bag in a air mail envelope. The through put is pretty fast @ 10 MB/s (write) I haven't tested read speed, but i think most of the blame goes to the SDHC card ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byApocalypse19 on 09/20/2012

- Very Cheap for its purpose. Saves you the money of buying Memory Stick Pro Duos just for use on Sony Products. Buying a microSD card plus this product gives a cheaper combination compaired to a genuine MS Pro Duo. - Ease of use to put and remove a Transflash from it. - Worked perfectly on a PSP 300... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteokf on 01/14/2012

I use it for my Sony a550 camera. The camera allows me to use two different card formats. It fits in perfectly into the camera. Accepts the 16Gig macro SD with no glitches. Reads and writes perfectly to the card. It transfers my photos from my camera to PC perfectly. When I turn on my camera, an error ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvivons on 09/14/2011

I ordered this item to use MicroSD card in the PSP 3000 slim because ms pro duo memory are more expensive. The result has been perfect, I tested a 4 GB microSD memory and other memory 8 GB MicroSD and works perfectly on both PC and the PSP console. The games load as fast as using the original memory ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteamgatch on 02/20/2011

first up.....very cheap it works fine...stuck my microsd and bobs your uncle it worked like a charm in my psp... i tried 1gig 2gig 4gig and 8gig microsd cards...all worked showing no signs of lagging or reduced performance boy quality-wise its a bit fragile....i think if you just leave the microsd there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynnodstrum on 04/11/2010

This is a very useful adaptor for avoiding Sony's proprietary and expensive memory stick format. It is cheap, does exactly what it says it does, and offers flexibility in changing and sharing SD cards among devices. I use it with my Sony DSC W5 camera. It allows me to use a cheap 2GB MicroSD card that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrixR4kids on 02/14/2010

I find this a great product for those who do not want to keep buying different memory cards for their stuff such as cellphone, cameras, and others. I use a microsd with this for my sony camera THe build quality isnt that great, the bottom of the converter had a hole punctured, and now in order to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayunko on 02/07/2010

The SD card is very cheap now. The thing that it can be used with PSP is very convenient. To use SDHC, I bought it. There is no problem if it is SD usual up to 2GB. But, SDHC cannot be used. Was the reached thing wrong? (I used the card of Transcend of 4GB with PSP. ) It is very good in case of not being ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadmanic on 02/05/2010

Works perfectly fine with my PSP Phat, maybe a lil bit slow but that doesn´t bother me at all. I tried it with a MicroSD 8Gb and works just fine. Mine came with Kingston writing on it. It´s really cheap a lot cheaper then buying cards from Sony. Just buy it you really can´t be wrong for this price Only ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections