DX » Community » Reviews » 5V 3.2" LCD12864 Screen Module with Backlit (Yellow & Green Screen/English Word Stock)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykicune on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price, obviously. Very decent, given the capabilities of the display. The display has contrast pot soldered in and it's very nice for the prototyping work. It's quite bulky, though, so I will use it mostly to test my code before moving to slimmer/smaller displ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDutnn on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great build quality and works great and easy when you know the controller is a "ST7920". I used it for my energy node to display the values from my wireless sensor nodes. SPI (serial) worked great, on the internet there is a lot of information about th... Read more

4 0
  • posted bybajkerbgd on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is cheapest GLCD that i found. Cons:Product is missing datasheet. There is no clear mart witch display chip or interface is used. Mine just have mark 12864B which is not very helpful. OtherThoughts:After lot of time wasted this is ST7920. Wiring for 5V supp... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybeemeeup on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:With help of the very helpful Tipps in the DX Forum for this product it was very easy to set up and run it using the U8glib for Arduino. Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:I will get another one on next order. Maybe I need to create a shield to make it even simplier to use. B... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRenoir on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice clear display. Nice blue backlight, and relatively easy to get going with some tips. Ideal for my small project and seems like it is solidly built. Cons:No instructions, so novices would need some help to get going - not quite a plug and play, but fairly close.... Read more

Hello World (running from arduino nano pro)
    2 0
  • posted bySeb26g on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- VERY VERY VERY VERY CHEAP (the cheapest GLCD screen I ever saw) - working fine for more than 5 months without any problem, - adjustable screen brightness , - powerful blue/white contrast, - totally compatible with Arduino (even Arduino nano) - connects through SPI int... Read more

3 2
  • posted byndshomebrew on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good clear screen Pindiscription at the pins Verry fast screen Good and nice blue backlight Strong Good soldering pads. They are verry strong Cons:none its just a great screen OtherThoughts:Verry good and fast screen what looks verry nice. The housing is also... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmilne81 on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use in I2C Screen quality is excellent Construction is very good Cons:Can't find a good explanation of how to use it in 8 bit parallel mode, so I don't know how fast the refresh rate is and thus I can't really determine how well it would function for heavy... Read more

0 1
  • posted byslePP on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This display can operate in SPI mode, which is a huge benefit when you need the fewest pin count. The backlight is nice and bright and the contrast is adjustable on the back with a pot. Works out of the box with Arduino u8glib. Cons:The backlight needs to be w... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections