DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 7.4V 900mAh 15C Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery for R/C Helicopters
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPrinceXEvil on 11/15/2008

- Replaces your battery - Ease of use - Recharges well - Might be too heavy - Sometimes can get stuck connecting (not a big deal, just force it!) - (500 chars filling it up with this text, just buy it if you need replacement you cannot go wrong!) If you fly a lot and your battery gets warm, you should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybcruzc on 09/06/2008

the battery lasts much, in my Apache AH 64 lasted more than half an hour without recharging the first! it has a coverage of plastic that gives it more reliability the recharge is really fast! just when the first load, I reload it, and forgot linked to energy for more than one hour, when the time was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGues7 on 08/01/2008

It lasts as long as my stock E-SKY Lama V3 LiPo battery. It basically doubles my flying time. Comes with the same connector's as the stock Lama battery and works well with its charger. Doesnt come with any decent info such as the maximum charging rate etc... As with all LiPo batteries, they are inherently ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRC-Groups on 09/04/2007

THIS ABOUT A 500 MAH 2 CELL lIPO.IT WORKS GREAT IN MY WALKERA 5#5B IT CHARGES AND LASTS AS LONG AS THE STOCK LIPO,ONLY IT COSTS A THIRD AS MUCH.iTS NOT FOR HELIS THAT TAKE A 800+ MAH. Haven't found any yet. For less thsn $7 including shipping you can't beat it. One of the best deals on this website. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykunz123 on 08/27/2007

comes with two commonly used connectors for connecting to RC toys. doesn't seem to be able to hold charge and is worse than a ~300mAh lipoly battery. there seem to be no specs on the battery itself. probably go with another battery on the site where the power ratings is explicitly advertised. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycitrus on 08/10/2007

It uses an Esky-compatible 3-pin balance charger connector. Charges fine in an Esky charger. Small capacity. There's no information on the battery itself, but if I have to estimate by just comparing the size with the other lipos I have, this is probably somewhere around 450 mAh / 6C. Not enough for a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections