DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Plated Crystal Earrings (Pair)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytyshkevych on 01/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Shiny, charming, cute earrings. Fits for all ages :) Good price, simple design, light weight. If your girl like brilliance - it is a good choice. Cons:Main con for all cheap Chinese is the build quality. That little silver-plated spring broke from earrings in the first da... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevo8384 on 09/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this for my girlfriend. She asked me for weeks to buy some because she lost hers. When I saw them on DX, I though it would be a nice idea. Well, my feeling were good because she love them. For the price, it worth it 3 times what I paid! Cons:Dont have any so fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCecastri on 06/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The gift box is great! it is ready to give it as a gift! only one con, but for that please read the proper section of the review :P - Very nice design, they are really shiny, maybe the back is not that well finished, but everything else is perfect!!! - Silver 925 plat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXfan2 on 06/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are very good in build quality and look very nice. The shine is awesome and hasn't come off even after 2 months of use. My girlfriend really likes them. Very simple design which goes well with all dresses. Light weight so they don't hurt the ears Cons:No... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg7091 on 06/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are very good in build quality and look very nice. The shine is awesome and hasn't come off even after 2 months of use. My girlfriend really likes them. Very simple design which goes well with all dresses. Light weight so they don't hurt the ears Cons:No... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigJay on 01/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-They are cheap -They look very decent -Personally I like the design, so did my spouse -They come in a nice gift box Cons:-They really are heavier than I expected, could be a problem for somebody that is not used to it -Build quality is not that of a genuine j... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoshinger on 08/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is amazing and for what you pay it is great value. The crystals sparkle beautifully and the earings appear to be quite well made for the price. My wife and everyone else could not believe what they cost. Cons:No cons, for the price they are brilliant and better... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections