DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Plated Crystal Earrings (Pair)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytyshkevych on 01/30/2011

Shiny, charming, cute earrings. Fits for all ages :) Good price, simple design, light weight. If your girl like brilliance - it is a good choice. Main con for all cheap Chinese is the build quality. That little silver-plated spring broke from earrings in the first day. But I fixed this easily, so it is not really a con. My gift-box was not pink, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevo8384 on 09/07/2010

I bought this for my girlfriend. She asked me for weeks to buy some because she lost hers. When I saw them on DX, I though it would be a nice idea. Well, my feeling were good because she love them. For the price, it worth it 3 times what I paid! Dont have any so far. I dont know if the person take a shower with them if they'll change of color but that'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCecastri on 06/03/2010

- The gift box is great! it is ready to give it as a gift! only one con, but for that please read the proper section of the review :P - Very nice design, they are really shiny, maybe the back is not that well finished, but everything else is perfect!!! - Silver 925 plated, so if you have delicate skin, this would be perfect, of course if you are not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXfan2 on 06/23/2009

These are very good in build quality and look very nice. The shine is awesome and hasn't come off even after 2 months of use. My girlfriend really likes them. Very simple design which goes well with all dresses. Light weight so they don't hurt the ears None really, except for the fact that they don't come in a box. Maybe Dealextreme could offer one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg7091 on 06/22/2009

These are very good in build quality and look very nice. The shine is awesome and hasn't come off even after 2 months of use. My girlfriend really likes them. Very simple design which goes well with all dresses. Light weight so they don't hurt the ears None really, except for the fact that they don't come in a box. Maybe Dealextreme could offer one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXfan2 on 05/21/2009

Comes in a very nice gift box . These are the perfect size, neither too long nor too short. The finish is very nice, much better than expected for this price. Price also includes free worldwide shipping ! None, especially at this price. Dealextreme has a perfect gift here. . Maybe Dealextreme could offer more color options in different skus to choose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXfan2 on 05/17/2009

These were really impressive when I took them out. The work detail is amazing and they look much more expensive than they actually are. This set comes in a very nice gift box which really adds to the value if gifting it to someone. These are also light weight and are comfortable to wear all day long according to my girlfriend None. These are perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigJay on 01/17/2009

-They are cheap -They look very decent -Personally I like the design, so did my spouse -They come in a nice gift box -They really are heavier than I expected, could be a problem for somebody that is not used to it -Build quality is not that of a genuine jewelery of course, but it's not noticeable during regular use, only during really close look -the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoshinger on 08/27/2008

The price is amazing and for what you pay it is great value. The crystals sparkle beautifully and the earings appear to be quite well made for the price. My wife and everyone else could not believe what they cost. No cons, for the price they are brilliant and better than we were expecting They are reasonably heavy so if you only like very light earings ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections