DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor The United States Air Force Eagle Logo Tough Tactical Operator Belt - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlaziek on 01/28/2014

Quite cheap. Very, very good made! Feels really strong, very easy to adjust. Also good materials. The badge logo could be a bit more fine, but for the price it is perfect. Can't see them. Very nice and strong belt, now if you are oversized it could be a bit small, i dunno. Probably you should buy longer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiLencer007 on 11/22/2013

Easily adjustable and has a good length. The locking has a strong and well build. Cheaper than most belts in my country..even the cheap ones. Can be used with many types of lower wear. Can be accidentally opened because the opening\closing mechanism is on the side of the buckle. Very handy. The buckle ... Read more

The belt

0 0 0

• posted byhvdgoor on 03/27/2013

- Nice looking - Sturdy - Easy opening/closing - Very sturdy material - Flexible material - Cool logo - None Great belt for jeans, shorts or tactical pants (like my Taclite Pro's). Nice touch with the dark leather inserts at the end of the belt. Note that the length of the belt is 110cm (40 inches), ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections