DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA to SATA HDD / SSD Caddy for 12.7mm Optical Drive
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful perfect Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFanadMan on 09/14/2016

Pros: Obviously the price is great! €6.63 for a DVD bay caddy. Delivery was normal (somewhere between 3 and 20 weeks lol) but I wasn't in a rush for it so I didn't even notice. It came with fairly basic install instructions and a screwdriver that is supposed to act as a bracer. Cons: It didn't my... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 4

• posted bypzpretto on 07/21/2016

I recommend.

Impression:perfect,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysomm on 07/08/2016

Pros: I’ve upgraded my old Lenovo G565 with SSD and put HDD to this caddy. Fits perfectly to this laptop. Quality is good. HDD is held by four headless screws (only 3 were in package). That is why they provide you proper screwdriver. Frame is made from aluminum alloy, which takes some heat from a... Read more

Good 12.7 mm caddy

Impression:perfect,good deal;

0 0 0

• posted byCorsairbr on 07/07/2016

Velocidade de transferências de arquivos assombrosa, na primeira ligada do notebook não reconheceu, mais na segunda entrei na BIOS e estava lá, esperei o carregar o Windows e perfeito, as partições com todo meu conteúdo em perfeito estado. HD de 1000GB

Perfeito com Dell Ispiron 14R + Windows 10

Impression:perfect,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byriffuuu on 07/06/2016

pros: varato-facil de instalar- ok cons: tiempo de entrega a chile 7 semanas

Impression:good,perfect,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bybluexpres on 06/12/2016

This is good product but it is not compatible with dell inspiron 15 3000 series laptop. I tried to remove cover but it is already big for case. It has screwdriver also and a mini led light. instructions is good but not compatible with my pc. I dont use it

Nice product but not compatible with dell inspiron 15 3000 series

Impression:good,nice,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydemon2 on 05/02/2016

I replaced my 512 HD with a SSD and now I use my old drive as an extra internal drive using this product. It works perfect so I recommend anyone to buy it, but first of all research your optical drive size, because it can vary.

Impression:Simple,Useful,innovative;

0 0 0

• posted byDarthon on 03/06/2016

Pros: Very useful and easy assembly device. Only you have to remove the optical drive of the notebook, to reuse some parts in the assembly. Cons: The material does not seem too solid, could be of better quality.

HDD/SDD Caddy, perfect to improve the storage capacity of your laptop. HDD/SDD Caddy, perfect to improve the storage capacity of your laptop. HDD/SDD Caddy, perfect to improve the storage capacity of your laptop.

Impression:Useful,Great price;

0 0 0

• posted by10081696 on 03/06/2016

The product works just fne, easy to use, plug and play I use it whit linux OS in a toshiba laptop works perfect.

Impression:perfect,excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted by10084848 on 02/16/2016

funciona perfectamente, gran calidad y buen precio. notebook ASUS N56VB

Impression:perfect;

1 0 0

DX Everywhere