Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGallagsn on 06/03/2008

The reciever has a manual tuner, so that makes it that bit more useful for other applications. This has already paid for itself where I work. Shoplifters beware! The camera isn't very well hidden and as others have stated, the 9v battery hangs out the back. This isn't an issue if you're using the AC adaptor. The supplied power adapters are for 110v,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysgrunspan on 04/01/2008

First, I haven't checked the audio- it isn't important for my application. If it is anything like the video it should be great. I have gone through a half dozen wireless nanny cams and they were all disappointing. This camera has as good video for 1/3 the cost. I noticed one reviewer said the range maxes out at 100ft. Maybe, but as a nanny cam I am ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythekanester on 03/19/2008

I bought this out of curiousity really. I don't have anyone that I want to spy on, but I really like the idea and it wasn't too expensive to take a punt on it, so I duly parted with my cash and tried it out. Like an idiot, I didn't check the voltages on the two power-packs that came with it, and fried them on UK 240v supplies. D'oh - I'm just so used ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections