DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Port USB Power Car Adapter (with Safety Circuitry)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanilotostes on 02/28/2013

Most cars do not have a USB connection, except the most recent and modern. Then this solution serves to it / PT-BR: A maioria dos carros não dispõe de conexão USB, exceto os mais recentes e modernos. Então essa solução serve para isso. Depending on the position where the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykurtismccartney on 01/26/2013

Glad to have the second USB port for when multiple people need to draw power or charge devices in the car. Charges at the correct current and voltage - no dropouts or 6v overcharging. None related to the function. Had to put some colourful tape on it since black devices disappear into the darkness with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroberttristram on 09/23/2012

Charges both of my devices - an iPhone and Motorola Defy (with caveats) Easy to use Won't charge my iPhone if the Motorola Defy is flat, or only partially charged and is also plugged into it. The iPhone displays an error that the charger is not recognised (or something like that). Basically, I guess ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanign on 12/04/2010

Useful and simple. Charges 2 gadgets at the same time. Current is 800mA. Perfect device! 1.It is quite big, could be a little smaller. It is not very cosy for my car because my knee always touches the device, probably will be better in other cars ))) 2. The LED is quite bright, and it is red colour. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChrisMaster on 09/29/2010

I'll give this product the full 5 stars, upon using this product, it exceeded my expectations of it. • The charger I got seems to have great build quality, it doesn't feel cheap and the plastic feels strong and doesn't creak when held. • Dual USB charging capability is useful for a range of USB chargeable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelixker2 on 08/12/2010

- Charges at max 1000mA. Verified with the fuse. - Fuse is changable, so if it blows, you don't get your adapter wasted. - Charges very fast. - Doesn't exceed USB specifications. - Very portable. - Two USB ports for sharing. - Black colour to look professional and classy. - Comes in a great packaging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetur on 07/07/2010

- Good price - Good build quality - Easy to use - Dual ports! - Easy to open for tweaking (see below) - LED shows it is powered - Uses an efficient voltage convertor (chopper), so doesn't get very warm - Does not follow USB spec for adapters!!! Can be fixed however (see below) - Could be made a bit smaller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaivan on 05/03/2010

A very good product in terms of usage and practical. Decent voltage out put. works well even in low voltage of 11.5v good for multiple connections. The fuse access is very easy to access and replace. mine did blew once. Mine came with a rusted usb pin as in my snaps. Not a issue as i used a little WD4... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKARINAMARQUES on 09/23/2009

Pros: * Decent size * Wide input range * Switchmode regulator, not linear * Reasonably low noise on output * Fused (2A) in case something goes wrong * Works down to 6-7 volts, has about 0.9 volts dropout. Cons: * Bit out of specs; 5.1 v @ no load, 5.7(!)v @ 350mA load, 5.3v @ 600 mA load * Somewhat low ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycctsmaster on 07/20/2009

* Decent size * Wide input range * Switchmode regulator, not linear * Reasonably low noise on output * Fused (2A) in case something goes wrong * Works down to 6-7 volts, has about 0.9 volts dropout. * Bit out of specs; 5.1 v @ no load, 5.7(!)v @ 350mA load, 5.3v @ 600 mA load * Somewhat low efficiency,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections