DX » Community » Reviews » BSA 1*30 Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
  • 5 star 15 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLazeriupoligona on 12/02/2013

The stuff is very good condition. Good seller. Thank you. Checked and have no problems. New, Red and green lazer. BSA 1*30 Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope (Red + Green Laser Configurable). I bought it for AK 74. Then I will get it I will buy another 10 items. Have to wait some time till arrive, but it worth to wait such item for such small price. nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraphaelsiqueira on 11/04/2013

Excellent ! Product arrived fast and as specified nothing to complain about this product. I Have Nothing to comoplain about because everything was processed directly as repodted in dx.com Could Package a little better that cometimes comes with some problems in the package .. Excellent ! I Am satisfied with product , gave some indication of this to improve ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychuckidoo on 06/07/2013

Very well built, laser dot is bright comes with 10 settings (5 intensity of green and 5 intensity of red). Fits perfectly on 20 mm picatinny rail. I've installed it on bb gun can't really say if it would sustain recoil of a real gun but i ready to bet it could easily the way it's built. none that i can see so far.... In daylight the laser is a bit dim ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaekrusty on 05/17/2013

Red and green dot. Brightness adjustment works perfectly, and is useful. When it's dark, you really need to adjust it very dim and in a bright daylight it needs to be adjusted bright and this works really well. The parallax (I'm not sure if the name is right) is perfect meaning that the dot stays perfectly on the same spot no matter from what angle ... Read more

Taurus SMT40 Taurus SMT40 Back Vision
    0 0
  • posted byDrSweet on 02/21/2013

Super qualité, ont peux regler le viseur en plusieur grosseur et changé la couleur du point (rouge ou vert) parfait en pleine nature ! Ala basse fait pour le airsoft mais j'ai pu l'adapter sur ma carabine a plomb et a quatre la visé. Je le recommande bon produis ! Pour le moment j'ai trouvé aucuns inconvénient a se petit viseur ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrenegadenz on 02/14/2013

bright red dot, quick and easy to sight in, easy fitment to my Roni carbine rails, has stood up to 1000 rounds with no sight alignment issues to date. great price it sits high on the rail but so do most of this design, a slightly more compact version would be ideal for my use. It would be really interesting to know who is the manufacturer of this scope ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byebrustad on 02/09/2013

This is a dot sight, nothing more or less. Feels and look like a quality product. Ease to mount. Fastening system quite unstable, and device must be handled with care after mount to be precise. Red and Green dots are nok round, but a bit eliptical. A dot shadow is also visible when in use. Brand well known i Norway, and seems to be repersentative to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaladin74 on 01/07/2013

Quality is good for that price. Nice body, all controls are fine. Red|green dot works fine. Adjustments have pretty good range for that scope. Maybe not enough dim at night. Ugly logo sticker at the side. The dot is a bit big. No flip cover too reflective front lense Would be great, if it got flip covers instead of rubber caps. Also as it is for airsoft,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjzmtl on 12/08/2012

Good price, well made with sturdy aluminum body. Only the front screw requires slot in rail. Both green/red dot works despite some claims otherwise. Serious parallex issue, better get used to keep the red dot on target and centered in viewfinder. But at this price I guess it's expected. Dot isn't well defined. As mentioned a flip cover would be nice,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTRaTSeRiF on 11/23/2012

-Price - this little red dot is dirt cheap for what it offers -Quality - on the par with $100 dots for 1/5 of the price, made in the same Chinese factory lol -Adjustment knob actually works and there are differences between the brightness levels -Stays zeroed after firing about 200 7.62x39 rounds from a Type-56 (Chinese SKS). Not sure how it would fare ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections