DX » Community » Reviews » BSA 1*30 Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
  • 5 star 15 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A great sight

posted by Palezu on 03/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

-Red and green dot
    -Brightness adjustment works perfectly, and is useful. When it's dark, you really need to adjust it very dim and in a bright daylight it needs to be adjusted bright and this works really well
    -The parallax (I'm not sure if the name is right) is perfect meaning that the dot stays perfectly on the same spot no matter from what angle you look it at
    -Easy to mount, mounts on a standard RIS/RAS/20mm rail
    -Easy to adjust and the adjustment screws are so nice. They make "click" sounds when turning the screws which is really nice when you need to adjust it very precisely. Also the adjustment works perfectly.
    -Very fast aiming. When I shoulder my gun, I can instantly see the dot and the target so it's very fast to aim with this
    -Comes with lens covers

Cons:

-My friends started to ask me from where I got this and can they buy one through me :D
    -It is not very realistic looking(only matters if you are a crazy airsoft player)
    That really is it, IT IS JUST A DANG GREAT SIGHT!

OtherThoughts:

It is a great add on to my airsoft gun. Now I can aim much faster and more precisely.

Bottomline:

A great red dot sight for airsoft guns. Why not for other guns too.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections