DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA to SATA HDD / SSD Caddy for 9.5mm Optical Drive
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklaudiof on 05/25/2014

Excellent product, it fits perfectly, all measures are standard easy to use, just aparfusar the disc and put the spacer and ready to be installed on the laptop is not possible to find any defect in this article, completely performs the function for which it was designed. well maybe you should bring more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymusashimd on 12/05/2013

Price is really good comparing to local sellers (Brazil) and to U.S. main producer (OWC). It's working perfectly on my MacBook Pro early 2011. Not that easy to install. Screws do NOT fit perfectly (holes are smaller that the screws), and that causes it to adapt not that tight to position. HDD is faced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraislasher on 04/22/2013

Affordable (compared to 3-5x the price elsewhere!) Easy to open package. Used it to add more storage capacity on a sony vaio laptop that has an ssd drive Some of the mounting holes were a bit small, had to physically work them a bit to fit screws into them. If you want to add another harddrive or SSD ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDxjanpittner on 03/28/2013

* Affordable (compared to 3-5x the price elsewhere!) * Easy to open package. * Some of the mounting holes were a bit small, had to physically work them a bit to fit screws into them. * Does not have mounts on the front of the device, so in my MacBookPro it's secured by only 1 screw (not too much of a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoanporres on 01/23/2013

I have bought this caddy, to replace my superdrive, in a Macbook unibody late 2009 (the white one). It is very cheap, compared with other options like the sold in other websites. And when I opened the box, the product that I had was fine. Strong enought to fit a HDD. Because that caddy just has to be ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypikar on 12/19/2012

SATA laptop HDD fits snugly and secured with two screws. Doesn't cost much and is easy to install. Might be harder for different pc's. Not really a con but the quality is not the greatest and does not match the pc's quality 100%. Bought this after an SSD upgrade for extra storage with replaced drive.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections