DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA to SATA HDD / SSD Caddy for 9.5mm Optical Drive
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklaudiof on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product, it fits perfectly, all measures are standard easy to use, just aparfusar the disc and put the spacer and ready to be installed on the laptop Cons:is not possible to find any defect in this article, completely performs the function for which it was des... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymusashimd on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is really good comparing to local sellers (Brazil) and to U.S. main producer (OWC). It's working perfectly on my MacBook Pro early 2011. Cons:Not that easy to install. Screws do NOT fit perfectly (holes are smaller that the screws), and that causes it to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraislasher on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Affordable (compared to 3-5x the price elsewhere!) Easy to open package. Used it to add more storage capacity on a sony vaio laptop that has an ssd drive Cons:Some of the mounting holes were a bit small, had to physically work them a bit to fit screws into the... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDxjanpittner on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Affordable (compared to 3-5x the price elsewhere!) * Easy to open package. Cons:* Some of the mounting holes were a bit small, had to physically work them a bit to fit screws into them. * Does not have mounts on the front of the device, so in my MacBookPro it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoanporres on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have bought this caddy, to replace my superdrive, in a Macbook unibody late 2009 (the white one). It is very cheap, compared with other options like the sold in other websites. And when I opened the box, the product that I had was fine. Strong enought to fit... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypikar on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:SATA laptop HDD fits snugly and secured with two screws. Doesn't cost much and is easy to install. Might be harder for different pc's. Cons:Not really a con but the quality is not the greatest and does not match the pc's quality 100%. OtherThoughts:Bought this after an... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections