Excellent. Works perfectly as designed. I needed to convert my hotel lan connect to wifi and its sure makes it easy with this device. Now I also have a battery bank for my cellphone on the move. Nothing that I can think of. Have never had any issues with the device. Will definitely try one with a bigger battery as this would allow me to re charge it ... Read more
Connect up to 5 clients simultaneously.
Neat user interface.
Works out of the box.
Many useful features;
-converts a wired network to a wireless network.
-share a 3G USB connection wirelessly.
-emergency power pack to recharge your devices through USB.
-wireless access point.
-repeater/network extender. Battery performance degrades ... Read more
Works as design. Pay attention this is only a wifi router, there is no 3G. You need to use a 3G usb modem.
I think that most of the 3G modem are compatible, I tested with 2 different 3G USB modems and they both work like a charm (plug the USB modem, switch on, connect my device to the wifi and surf in 3G !), no configuration required. manual is chinese ... Read more
1. Good price.
2. Easy to set up (if switch to English language:)
3. Good working range of Wi-Fi.
4. Long life on a battery.
5. Working steadily for a long time
5. ?an be used as a charger for other mobile devices.
6. ?an distribute internet via ethernet.
.. 1. Need to use external 3G modem.
2. The default configuration page using the Chinese language.... Read more
Plug-and-Play: put your modem, plug and wait to be able to use your router with 3G internet... I used a modem huawei e173, but I believe that with this brand recognize any face. Small and lightweight, you can take me anywhere, and with a battery that can last up to 4 hours, can you take me many places... He warms up a little bit, but nothing that reaches ... Read more
Looks good and you can use it for several things. It's like a swiss army knife for wireless networking! The device came with a Chinese manual only, and a Chinese user interface with no option to switch to English. I was not able to use the 3G to Wifi option with two different Hungarian T-Mobile sticks, but a new firmware may help about it in the future.... Read more
1. Truly plug&play. You do not have to make any initial configuration, plug your modem, power-on and wait a few minutes, than connect to the hotspot with the password from the sticker on the back of the unit.
2. Worked flawlessly with Huawei and ALcatel 3G modems in Israel.
3. The build quality seems OK
3. Supports 3G data sharing over WiFi network ... Read more
- Good wifi coverage 5-10 meters
- It also has an internal battery which lasted more than 4 hrs.
- Doubles as a usb charger
- When you access the web interface for the router you can see the 3g modem's signal strength. - Auto connect when 3g modem is connected
- Auto reconnect when 3g signal is lost. - The battery meter on the side is not very accurate.... Read more
Supports many brands and model of 3G modems.
Adequate battery life, around 3 to 4 hours.
Tested with iPad, iPhone, Android and PC.
Simple Web UI interface.
So far tested up to 6 devices.
Wireless N 150 speed.
When set properly, a PC can connect through LAN and get the 3G Internet.
Can track data usage, it will save the amount of data ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.