DX » Community » Reviews » HAME MPR-A1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n Wireless 3G Router w/ 1800mAh Battery Charger Dongle
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylancepereira on 07/30/2013

Excellent. Works perfectly as designed. I needed to convert my hotel lan connect to wifi and its sure makes it easy with this device. Now I also have a battery bank for my cellphone on the move. Nothing that I can think of. Have never had any issues with the device. Will definitely try one with a bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKenBrown on 05/14/2013

Small. Portable. Connect up to 5 clients simultaneously. Neat user interface. Works out of the box. Many useful features; -converts a wired network to a wireless network. -share a 3G USB connection wirelessly. -emergency power pack to recharge your devices through USB. -wireless access point. -repeater/... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bybududeal on 01/05/2013

Works as design. Pay attention this is only a wifi router, there is no 3G. You need to use a 3G usb modem. I think that most of the 3G modem are compatible, I tested with 2 different 3G USB modems and they both work like a charm (plug the USB modem, switch on, connect my device to the wifi and surf in ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySergeyKaa on 10/16/2012

1. Good price. 2. Easy to set up (if switch to English language:) 3. Good working range of Wi-Fi. 4. Long life on a battery. 5. Working steadily for a long time 5. ?an be used as a charger for other mobile devices. 6. ?an distribute internet via ethernet. .. 1. Need to use external 3G modem. 2. The default ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byjppcel on 09/22/2012

Plug-and-Play: put your modem, plug and wait to be able to use your router with 3G internet... I used a modem huawei e173, but I believe that with this brand recognize any face. Small and lightweight, you can take me anywhere, and with a battery that can last up to 4 hours, can you take me many places.... Read more

This Router with my 3G Modem. Router's Back.

0 0 10

• posted byandrasbarthazi on 09/17/2012

Looks good and you can use it for several things. It's like a swiss army knife for wireless networking! The device came with a Chinese manual only, and a Chinese user interface with no option to switch to English. I was not able to use the 3G to Wifi option with two different Hungarian T-Mobile sticks,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvov4ikIL on 09/13/2012

1. Truly plug&play. You do not have to make any initial configuration, plug your modem, power-on and wait a few minutes, than connect to the hotspot with the password from the sticker on the back of the unit. 2. Worked flawlessly with Huawei and ALcatel 3G modems in Israel. 3. The build quality seems ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byie54321 on 08/30/2012

- Good wifi coverage 5-10 meters - It also has an internal battery which lasted more than 4 hrs. - Doubles as a usb charger - When you access the web interface for the router you can see the 3g modem's signal strength. - Auto connect when 3g modem is connected - Auto reconnect when 3g signal is lost.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywaihung on 06/03/2012

Supports many brands and model of 3G modems. Adequate battery life, around 3 to 4 hours. Tested with iPad, iPhone, Android and PC. Simple Web UI interface. Very reliable. So far tested up to 6 devices. Wireless N 150 speed. When set properly, a PC can connect through LAN and get the 3G Internet. Can ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections