DX » Community » Reviews » HAME MPR-A1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n Wireless 3G Router w/ 1800mAh Battery Charger Dongle
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylancepereira on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent. Works perfectly as designed. I needed to convert my hotel lan connect to wifi and its sure makes it easy with this device. Now I also have a battery bank for my cellphone on the move. Cons:Nothing that I can think of. Have never had any issues with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenBrown on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small. Portable. Connect up to 5 clients simultaneously. Neat user interface. Works out of the box. Many useful features; -converts a wired network to a wireless network. -share a 3G USB connection wirelessly. -emergency power pack to recharge your devices thr... Read more

1 1
  • posted bybududeal on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as design. Pay attention this is only a wifi router, there is no 3G. You need to use a 3G usb modem. I think that most of the 3G modem are compatible, I tested with 2 different 3G USB modems and they both work like a charm (plug the USB modem, switch on, connect m... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySergeyKaa on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. Good price. 2. Easy to set up (if switch to English language:) 3. Good working range of Wi-Fi. 4. Long life on a battery. 5. Working steadily for a long time 5. ?an be used as a charger for other mobile devices. 6. ?an distribute internet via ethernet. .. Cons:1. Nee... Read more

6 0
  • posted byjppcel on 09/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Plug-and-Play: put your modem, plug and wait to be able to use your router with 3G internet... I used a modem huawei e173, but I believe that with this brand recognize any face. Small and lightweight, you can take me anywhere, and with a battery that can last up to 4 hour... Read more

This Router with my 3G Modem. Router's Back.
  • posted byandrasbarthazi on 09/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks good and you can use it for several things. It's like a swiss army knife for wireless networking! Cons:The device came with a Chinese manual only, and a Chinese user interface with no option to switch to English. I was not able to use the 3G to Wifi opti... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvov4ikIL on 09/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Truly plug&play. You do not have to make any initial configuration, plug your modem, power-on and wait a few minutes, than connect to the hotspot with the password from the sticker on the back of the unit. 2. Worked flawlessly with Huawei and ALcatel 3G... Read more

2 0
  • posted byie54321 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good wifi coverage 5-10 meters - It also has an internal battery which lasted more than 4 hrs. - Doubles as a usb charger - When you access the web interface for the router you can see the 3g modem's signal strength. - Auto connect when 3g modem is connected... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaihung on 06/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Supports many brands and model of 3G modems. Adequate battery life, around 3 to 4 hours. Tested with iPad, iPhone, Android and PC. Simple Web UI interface. Very reliable. So far tested up to 6 devices. Wireless N 150 speed. When set properly, a PC can connect... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections