Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHherrmmann on 09/16/2013

Very compact and very handy. Works very well with 32 GB cards @ speed 10 (haven't tested with 64 GB). No problems experienced (see also under "Other thoughts") Look out how to insert. Because of its flat shape, you don't feel if you insert it with the contacts at the wrong side of the card ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaznn3ss on 05/30/2013

The card reader is small and light - easy to carry around in a wallet etc. It works well and gives speeds of ~8MB/s on my Class 10 32GB microSD. It doesn't work with two different 64GB microSD - formats and reads only up to 27.4GB. I believe the description is wrong as this reader reads my 32GB card ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byrgroliveira on 04/15/2013

Beautiful, fast and small. The connector attaches well to the computer's USB connector. The drive is automatically recognized by Windows operating system. Can be hung on a keychain and unobtrusive. Muito pequeno e fino. Cabe em qualquer chaveiro ou carteira. Perfeito para transportar em viagens ou backup ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEsanchesl on 03/20/2013

Seem to be a Genuine Kingston, it´s well built with connectors well placed (internal, where you insert the SD card and USB external). I´m using a Micro SD Ultra and with this card reader it reaches the promised speed. It´s very small, so it needs more attention where you keep it. By the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrgroliveira on 02/20/2013

Very good. Fast and small. Metal body dissipates heat produced by the memory card. The drive is automatically recognized by Windows operating system. Can be hung on a key-chain and unobtrusive. How is fine, fits inside a wallet. Since the shape of it is flat, may not fit right or out with ease of USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluriahs on 02/08/2013

This Genuine Kingston Micro SD/TF Card Reader is able to read and write Micro SD/TF card with capacity up to 32 GB with Class 10 capabilities (for what I have tested so far, I do not own a 64 GB or higher capacity card for testing). The card reader also is very compact but it is durable. It does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byksenchy on 07/14/2012

It is a good looking product built in a plastic casing. It also comes with a strap, so you can attach it to a smart phone or maybe keys. The best thing is that it support a 32GB SD card, which I use it for. It's actually a class 10 micro SD card, and this card reader doesn't slow it down at all... speeds ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections