Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHherrmmann on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very compact and very handy. Works very well with 32 GB cards @ speed 10 (haven't tested with 64 GB). Cons:No problems experienced (see also under "Other thoughts") OtherThoughts:Look out how to insert. Because of its flat shape, you don't feel if you insert it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaznn3ss on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The card reader is small and light - easy to carry around in a wallet etc. It works well and gives speeds of ~8MB/s on my Class 10 32GB microSD. Cons:It doesn't work with two different 64GB microSD - formats and reads only up to 27.4GB. OtherThoughts:I believe... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrgroliveira on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful, fast and small. The connector attaches well to the computer's USB connector. The drive is automatically recognized by Windows operating system. Can be hung on a keychain and unobtrusive. Cons:Muito pequeno e fino. Cabe em qualquer chaveiro ou carteira... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEsanchesl on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Seem to be a Genuine Kingston, it´s well built with connectors well placed (internal, where you insert the SD card and USB external). I´m using a Micro SD Ultra and with this card reader it reaches the promised speed. Cons:It´s very small, so it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgroliveira on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good. Fast and small. Metal body dissipates heat produced by the memory card. The drive is automatically recognized by Windows operating system. Can be hung on a key-chain and unobtrusive. How is fine, fits inside a wallet. Cons:Since the shape of it is fla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluriahs on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Genuine Kingston Micro SD/TF Card Reader is able to read and write Micro SD/TF card with capacity up to 32 GB with Class 10 capabilities (for what I have tested so far, I do not own a 64 GB or higher capacity card for testing). The card reader also is very compact... Read more

0 0
  • posted byksenchy on 07/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a good looking product built in a plastic casing. It also comes with a strap, so you can attach it to a smart phone or maybe keys. The best thing is that it support a 32GB SD card, which I use it for. It's actually a class 10 micro SD card, and this card... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections