DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SD/TF Card with SD Card Adapter (32GB/Class 6)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJorginpro on 04/13/2013

Huge data capacity you can store a lot of music and photos. Really nice price for the memory. I use with my Android phone and it really works great. It's a great value if the memory its expensive in your country none of I can think of at the moment it's a generic memory still works really great and I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeluisJr on 03/01/2013

In my country there are already cards with 32Gbs, but almost no one knows is that the throughput (the number "6" in the small circle ") avoids any delays occur when shooting in HD made ??by phones. (I live in Brazil). No meu país já existem cards com 32Gbs, mas o que quase ningu&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilverFenix179 on 01/08/2013

• It's a great SD with a great storage size! • Product Quality Is Good! • Worked perfectly on My Galaxy SII! • Probably the best SD with great quality / size / price on DX! • Product Read and Write time are good, but sometimes it glitches (a kind of a little stop while copying or moving files) but nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElrey264 on 12/31/2012

Great ratio price/GB. Massive storage, quite cheap. Class 6 gives you a good transfer rate for a smart phone. Just plug it in your device and use it, not rocket science. Adaptor is useful if you have want to plug it in your computer. None at the moment. Not a con, but please note: Not Kingston. Read ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYannick666 on 11/15/2012

- Huge data capacity. - Great for your smartphone. - Comes with micro SD adapter, so you don't have to get it somewhere else. - Seems legit, although you never know with these things. - Class 6, has decent data transfer speed. - Cheap price compared to any store you'll go try to get one of these. None ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrookie1178 on 09/09/2012

excellent product, actual kingston original product, works like a charm in a nokia n8. It worked out better for me to buy off DX than to purchase retail here in Jamaica, or to purchase and ship from the USA. No conflicts or problems, just plug and play, and it works price was a little more than I wanted ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySilverFenix179 on 08/15/2012

Just received it in a well packed mail, adapter works fine and i got a trully 32gb micro sd! A lot of space paying less! The write / read rates are the common of any flash drive. For sure i'll buy some more of it. Nothing at all. At a first look i got really worried about the card brand, it doesn't have ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMarcoRodriguez on 05/25/2012

-The memory meets my expectations. -Displays the space purchase. -The rate of transfer is very acceptable. -Adapter works perfectly. - Packaging is very tough. -No Disadvantages Perfect for use with electronic devices. EXAMPLE: Cellular phones, tablets, MPX, and everything else. Default is formatted ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections