DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Aluminum Alloy Frame Case with Back Sticker for Iphone 4 / 4S - Red + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarvynMark on 04/18/2013

Great protective cover. Aluminum Material, with a great structure and elegance. As says the announcement. Offers a good protection against impacts and scratches. If you do not worry about small details then recommend it to everyone! As a cover, the material and aluminum. The resistance is not so great,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMagnus95 on 02/09/2013

it's super cool, all my friends say wow where did it come from! ;) it's as if you've got a brand new phone with the cover on. was that I had to wait a long time before it came: '( but it was okay, iam only happy for it came and my friends thought it was so cool that they have purchased some. and can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLefle on 04/17/2012

It seems solid and the fitting is spot on. It seems like a quality product. The backsticker does not have the greatest finish and there might be problems fitting other gadgets in the power slot, other than the normal charger, as the space is limited due to the aluminum frame. As I have only used it for ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections