DX » Community » Reviews » Ergonomic Protective Aluminum Alloy Bumper Frame w/ Back Sticker for Iphone 4 / 4S - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlinzer on 05/21/2013

Cool looking, ergonomic casing for your IPhone. Cheap and relatively good quality. All of the holes are too small. I cant use my headphones or my USB-cable when this is on my phone. This really cripples the usefulness of this for me. Also the volume buttons are hard to reach. You can only use headphones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheliartist on 08/20/2012

Well made item. Great fit and finish. Very eye catching. People will notice this and be jealous. Easy to install. But dont lose the screws. Comes with an allen wrench and 2 extra screws. The item comes pre assembled and already has 4 screws attaching it all together. The item does not have sharp edges.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDMaster123 on 08/02/2012

GREAT PROTECTION !! great quality ! came with 2 extra screws !! (i lost 1 like 5 mins after i opened the package...) smallest screws EVER.. - good quality screws but small enoght to lose them fast, real fast.. a bit pricy.. i know its good quality and for this quality u should pay but it could be cheaper.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections