DX » Community » Reviews » POP Lite T34 HA-III Cree XP-E Q3 3-Mode 220LM White LED Zoom Flashlight w/ Strap - Black (4 x AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ven105 on 08/29/2013

Pros: Great build quality,nice spread of light with easy zoom by pushing/pulling head .Makes easy use with one hand once used a bit(little stiff at first).Uses AAA batteries x4 so convenient and cheap to run.On a par with my lenser t7 but 1/2 the cost......Fits nicely in hand so a compact flashlight which has a good comfortable feel without too... Read more

Impression:;

2 1
  • posted by JimJunkie on 06/06/2013

Pros: Bright Solid Build Zoom is good Not too many functions (Bright, Dim, Flash), so you don't have to cycle through them every time Runs off AAA batteries Cons: None come to mind, it's done everything I've wanted it to. OtherThoughts: A good bright white light for occasional use. I use mine when going outside with the dog for toad spotting an... Read more

0 0
  • posted by akokin on 04/02/2013

Pros: Great build quality, aluminium body, no wobbling or loose parts whatsoever. Feels good in the hand. Bright, clean light. Several modes - full\low light. Comes with 4 batteries and hand strap. Cons: Chinese-only manual (it is not necessary though). OtherThoughts: Good choice for the money. I checked a similar flashlight from a popular well... Read more

0 0
  • posted by LexusIS on 02/12/2013

Pros: * Very good mechanically, feels solid. * Very good quality of light (color temperature). * Wide zoom is really wide and throw is good. Cons: * A bit expensive, but worth it. * Low lumens output compared to others (though the quality of light is very good) OtherThoughts: By far the best flashlight I've got. The 3-modes is just perfect, Hi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by PiotrMB on 01/13/2013

Pros: This is truly waterproof flashlight and it has slots for 4 batteries (unlike the most of the flashlights of this type), which adds another ~1Ah - this is a simple thing, but makes the difference in plus. Actually, a huge difference - additional couple of minutes of light. Quality - rock solid, no weak points, no unnecessary, fancy additio... Read more

1 0
  • posted by joakim.nordling on 10/17/2012

Pros: Gives better light than my Led Lenser T7. The on/off switch is better than on the Led Lenser T7. It's fast to turn this one on and off (i.e. you don't have to go through all modes) Cons: It was slightly tricky to first understand how to find the power saving modes, but they are actually implemented in a smarter way than on my Led Lenser T... Read more

0 0
  • posted by klx01 on 10/06/2012

Pros: The flashlight is crafted from high quality materials and is assembled very well ! How to put the name and saw me this flashlight is copied after the LENSER P7 version, and is copied awesome including support of batteries...nice ! Cons: The only thing that could make him put in an XP-G led and not XP-E because it had a light with much str... Read more

t34 Flashlight t34 Flashlight POP Lite T34

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections