DX » Community » Reviews » POP Lite T34 HA-III 3-Mode 220LM White LED Zoom Flashlight w/ Strap - Black (4 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrimmer on 12/23/2013

White light with a slight warm and nice feeling. Four batteries fills a battery charger completely The power button feels very trustworthy. The beam can be very wide. It is very strong in zoomed mode. Dual terminals for better contact against the strong LED light terminal. The zoom function is very smoth,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byven105 on 08/29/2013

Great build quality,nice spread of light with easy zoom by pushing/pulling head .Makes easy use with one hand once used a bit(little stiff at first).Uses AAA batteries x4 so convenient and cheap to run.On a par with my lenser t7 but 1/2 the cost......Fits nicely in hand so a compact flashlight which ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byJimJunkie on 06/06/2013

Bright Solid Build Zoom is good Not too many functions (Bright, Dim, Flash), so you don't have to cycle through them every time Runs off AAA batteries None come to mind, it's done everything I've wanted it to. A good bright white light for occasional use. I use mine when going outside with the dog for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakokin on 04/02/2013

Great build quality, aluminium body, no wobbling or loose parts whatsoever. Feels good in the hand. Bright, clean light. Several modes - full\low light. Comes with 4 batteries and hand strap. Chinese-only manual (it is not necessary though). Good choice for the money. I checked a similar flashlight from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLexusIS on 02/12/2013

* Very good mechanically, feels solid. * Very good quality of light (color temperature). * Wide zoom is really wide and throw is good. * A bit expensive, but worth it. * Low lumens output compared to others (though the quality of light is very good) By far the best flashlight I've got. The 3-modes is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPiotrMB on 01/13/2013

This is truly waterproof flashlight and it has slots for 4 batteries (unlike the most of the flashlights of this type), which adds another ~1Ah - this is a simple thing, but makes the difference in plus. Actually, a huge difference - additional couple of minutes of light. Quality - rock solid, no weak ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoakim.nordling on 10/17/2012

Gives better light than my Led Lenser T7. The on/off switch is better than on the Led Lenser T7. It's fast to turn this one on and off (i.e. you don't have to go through all modes) It was slightly tricky to first understand how to find the power saving modes, but they are actually implemented in a smarter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklx01 on 10/06/2012

The flashlight is crafted from high quality materials and is assembled very well ! How to put the name and saw me this flashlight is copied after the LENSER P7 version, and is copied awesome including support of batteries...nice ! The only thing that could make him put in an XP-G led and not XP-E because ... Read more

t34 Flashlight t34 Flashlight POP Lite T34

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections