Cheap, ++ with the price, just byu it if you need one. Slight color mismatch, very close though. Some difficulty to put in place (screw alignment). Just be careful when using it. Balances the system well. Nice to use. Slight color mismatch, very close though. Some difficulty to put in place (screw alignment)... Read more
Way cheaper than the official version.
Fits my 70-200 F4L lens perfectly.
Helps reduce shakey photos by supporting the camera/lens closer to the center of gravity. The screw is a little stiff and the hinge is a little loose. As long as you screw it tight though you're safe. When in comes to photography ... Read more
The pro's are obvious:
- It looks like a Canon tripod mount
- It fits perfectly around my 70-200
- It is very lightweight, which is very nice with an overfilled camera bag :)
- There's some sort of felt on the inside so that the ring does not scratch the lens - It is not exactly color matching with the ... Read more
* Fits Canon EF 70-200 4L USM very good. * 99% Aluminium (Steel screw) makes it lightweight. * Looks authentic and colour match the lens. * Really cheap compared to OEM. * Soft fabric glued on inside. * A bit poor build quality. The screw has got a lot of friction. * Mine was crooked. It was probably ... Read more
Fits my 70-200mm F4 perfectly!
Nice finish and quality! The thread is very smooth and lubed so it works 100%! It's probably not as good as the Canon one, but that one costs about 150 us. The velvet whitch is inside the ring leaves some black marks on my lens but you can just whipe them of with a piece ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.