Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykerde on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap, ++ with the price, just byu it if you need one. Cons:Slight color mismatch, very close though. Some difficulty to put in place (screw alignment). Just be careful when using it. OtherThoughts:Balances the system well. Nice to use. Bottomline:Slight color mismatch, v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjphphotography on 11/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Way cheaper than the official version. Fits my 70-200 F4L lens perfectly. Helps reduce shakey photos by supporting the camera/lens closer to the center of gravity. Cons:The screw is a little stiff and the hinge is a little loose. As long as you screw it tight... Read more

3 0
  • posted byBiite on 03/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The pro's are obvious: - It looks like a Canon tripod mount - It fits perfectly around my 70-200 - It is very lightweight, which is very nice with an overfilled camera bag :) - There's some sort of felt on the inside so that the ring does not scratch the lens... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMilling on 01/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Fits Canon EF 70-200 4L USM very good. * 99% Aluminium (Steel screw) makes it lightweight. * Looks authentic and colour match the lens. * Really cheap compared to OEM. * Soft fabric glued on inside. Cons:* A bit poor build quality. The screw has got a lot of f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyrkmn on 02/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits my 70-200mm F4 perfectly! Nice finish and quality! The thread is very smooth and lubed so it works 100%! Cons:It's probably not as good as the Canon one, but that one costs about 150 us. The velvet whitch is inside the ring leaves some black marks on my len... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections