Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTeseus on 09/18/2013

Beautiful and easy to handle. You can buy a lot of these candles and let your house fashion without burn fire! I thought that candle could be a bit bigger. Could be cheap too. 3 bucks for one piece of plastic with led... and the flare don´t flicker. Just turn on and a yelow light bright quietly. As as said... if wou buy more than 10, it will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynarspt on 03/02/2013

- Looks good, good alternative to real candle - One good CR2032 lithium battery on it will last for 2 or 3 days always on. - Sometimes it's a bit tricky to open the bottom cover to access the lithium battery, as the plastic handle is to small to grip it, however with a bit of patience it's not a bit problem. - I did ordered a few for me and others for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMayyaM on 11/19/2012

Linda trinket to have around. Besides more, has a unique charm, beautiful to put on the table at this time of year as Christmas Ornament ... I put down several of my Christmas tree. I would be very beautiful in Christmas nativity scenes. Nothing... Excellent quality, and durability. Very cheap, can buy several without feeling the difference in your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpinkovai on 01/04/2011

A very beautifull and safe way to promote a romantic night. The real candles have smoke and smell but this one you can use in small places (like a camp tent, in my case...) The light is weak like a real candle and the ambient became very romantic... Mine came with a red led and because of this the candle is not very "real". Other cons is that the light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGroudas on 03/06/2010

-Simulate real candle color -Low energy consumption -Small (fits anywhere) -Comes with battery -Romantic -Beautiful building and design. It doesn't feel like cheap. -Isn't as bright as a real candle (about half illumination) -Doesn't flick like a real candle In my opinion, this candle added flicking effect for this price would be PERFECT. I would buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNxuan on 02/09/2009

- nice light, looks a lot like a real candle - the light isn't as bright as I thought - it doesn't blink or flicker, so it doesn't look that much like a real candle - the batteries don't last a very long time, try to get some replacement batteries on this site at the same time if you want to use it oftem - I managed to make the candle flicker, but it'... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjoshinger on 07/20/2008

Handy little candle like fire safe light. Easy to use, just twist the switch at the bottom to turn it on. Have had mine for several months & it has been working well with no issues even with my young daughter turning it on & off many times. No real cons as far as i can see but if you want something that looks just like a real candle this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNova.316 on 07/14/2008

- Its a great little candle with a nice flame, its not very bright tho or flickers. Its an easy way to have a flame like appearance. - Quality is pretty well built I've dropped it and took it apart a few times, its a pretty nice light. - It would be definitely better if it had a function to flicker while it'd increase the price I think it would be worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymunkala on 05/28/2008

A safe candle that you can leave on while you are asleep and not have to worry about starting a fire. Very good for candle enthusiasts. They don't flicker like real candles. If you want to use this on a regular basis. You must purchase lots of CR2032 batteries. Available at DX for very cheap. Very safe for the kids as you don't have to worry about them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTh0mas on 05/05/2008

-Does create that atmosphere of real candles without the fire risk -Nice dim orange light -Easily replaceable common batteries (CR2032) -Reasonable price -Cool thing to have - Does not flicker when turned on (at least mine doesn't) - Upon closer look it's no doubt that it's artificial, but from a couple of meters away or placed properly it could be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections