DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LED Car Style USB Rechargeable MP3 Player Speakers w/ FM / TF Slot - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychartuni on 09/28/2013

The sound is very nice, regardless of the size of the speaker. The battery works for 3 hours. The material is very good quality, and the visual is very nice. The FM Radio does not have a good antenna. May be came with replacement battery. If you search for a MP3 player with a good sound, this is a good option. We had a good surprise when we hear the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaz786 on 07/09/2013

Excellent quality good price look nice for a small car bass sound excellent i would recommend it to my friend they good sound for a small car they nice colour headlight light up in blue they bright digit display well light up find radio they easy in the England look they good and easy to use with no sharp edgers find radio they easy in the england has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypower34 on 06/24/2013

beautiful craftsmanship bass sound quality is very successful with a very strong model of headphones has sent me the wrong model number, but I think the same as the price of the product I would recommend a very nice well lit headlights no cons beautiful craftsmanship bass sound quality is very successful with a very strong model of headphones has sent ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCindyrs on 02/17/2013

Carrinho perfeito, som muito bom! Impressionante para o tamanho do falante, e do carrinho. Tivemos uma grata surpresa ao ligarmos o carrinho e ouvirmos os primeiros sons. Funciona muito bem com a pendrive - não testamos com micro SD. A bateria durou pouco... usamos com Pendrive, ele tocou aproximadamente 2 horas e acabou. Conectamos o telefone ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections