DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LED Car Style USB Rechargeable MP3 Player Speakers w/ FM / TF Slot - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychartuni on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sound is very nice, regardless of the size of the speaker. The battery works for 3 hours. The material is very good quality, and the visual is very nice. Cons:The FM Radio does not have a good antenna. May be came with replacement battery. OtherThoughts:If you searc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaz786 on 07/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent quality good price look nice for a small car bass sound excellent i would recommend it to my friend Cons:they good sound for a small car they nice colour headlight light up in blue they bright digit display well light up find radio they easy in the England Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypower34 on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:beautiful craftsmanship bass sound quality is very successful with a very strong model of headphones has sent me the wrong model number, but I think the same as the price of the product I would recommend a very nice well lit headlights Cons:no cons OtherThoughts:beautif... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCindyrs on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Carrinho perfeito, som muito bom! Impressionante para o tamanho do falante, e do carrinho. Tivemos uma grata surpresa ao ligarmos o carrinho e ouvirmos os primeiros sons. Funciona muito bem com a pendrive - não testamos com micro SD. Cons:A bateria durou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections