DX » Community » Reviews » 3-PIN AU / US / UK / EU to Brazil Travel Power Plug Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 13 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrendaCFM on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It is very necesseraly. -It is small. -It is easy to carry. Cons:-The material it is not good for resistences eletronics, brokes if you try to use than in a dryer, or curlier... OtherThoughts:The material it is not resistent for high temperatures, so if you try... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrendaCFM on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It is very necesseraly. -It is small. -It is easy to carry. Cons:-The material it is not good for resistences eletronics, brokes if you try to use than in a dryer, or curlier... OtherThoughts:The material it is not resistent for high temperatures, so if you try... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKernDX on 12/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Adapter Compact adapter accepts various formats of input jacks adapter with output format for the new Brazilian firm connection of the adapter socket 10A Cons:adapter has no ground wire OtherThoughts:bought other more compact adapters but this accepts various... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrasnal on 08/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I decided to buy one more unit, because my previous has "meltec" after a month of use. I want to be sure that it was only a "bad luck" case and not a defective material issue. Such kind of adapter is very usefull when conecting appliances with large (European)... Read more

0 1
  • posted byCharline29 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent price and quality. Easy to use and very practice with foreign items. Very useful. I use it for for my IP camera VSTARCAM bought on DX. Cons:There aren't really of inconveniences declared, that works well and I have no problem with. OtherThoughts:Real... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylrms73 on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A solid, well constructed Brazilian to universal adapter. It's rated for 10/16A ~250V. It has a functional earth plug. It do supports British, European, Australian (also Argentinean), American, and older Brazilian power plugs in a very small form factor. It is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcelinojunior on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can buy electronics in all the world, the plug is not a problem. The connection is perfect and the it´s a good build quality. Cons:This adapter works only three pins, if your plug has two pins then it is not good for you. I am not sure if it will works in trifa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarlonb on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect for Brazil. With various entries in the female part, you can connect plugs from all over the world and the male part is fits the new brazilian plugs. Cons:There is no cons I can think of. The only thing it could have is the third pin. And it could be retractable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalmirfbf on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect. I use to plug my UK PS3 in Brasil. It works in the new brasilian plug model. Quality is ok. I have nothing to complain. Brasilian plugs has lower quality than this plug. Cons:3 pins for new brasilian plug model. But it dont work with the old. Need adapter or to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter is excelent! Build quality is great! Fits every plug! It is pollished, so it has a nice appearance. Fits in new or old standards for Brazil. Cons:Does not support trifasic currents, since the output has 2 connections. Not sure if it will protect t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections