DX » Community » Reviews » 3-PIN AU / US / UK / EU to Brazil Travel Power Plug Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 15 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrendaCFM on 04/08/2014

-It is very necesseraly. -It is small. -It is easy to carry. -The material it is not good for resistences eletronics, brokes if you try to use than in a dryer, or curlier... The material it is not resistent for high temperatures, so if you try to use than with a resistence eletronic will melt in your jack causing a lot of trouble It is very usefull,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrendaCFM on 04/08/2014

-It is very necesseraly. -It is small. -It is easy to carry. -The material it is not good for resistences eletronics, brokes if you try to use than in a dryer, or curlier... The material it is not resistent for high temperatures, so if you try to use than with a resistence eletronic will melt in your jack causing a lot of trouble. It is very usefull,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKernDX on 12/12/2013

Adapter Compact adapter accepts various formats of input jacks adapter with output format for the new Brazilian firm connection of the adapter socket 10A adapter has no ground wire bought other more compact adapters but this accepts various patterns. Good for travel and receive personal standards with other countries. Worked well with standard of Germany ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKernDX on 12/10/2013

adaptador compacto adaptador aceita diversos formatos de tomadas de entrada adaptador com saida para o novo formato brasileiro conexão firme do adaptador a tomada 10A adaptador não tem fio terra. comprei outros adaptadores mais compactos porém esse aceita varios padrões. Bom para viagens e que receber pessoal de países com outros ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrasnal on 08/31/2013

I decided to buy one more unit, because my previous has "meltec" after a month of use. I want to be sure that it was only a "bad luck" case and not a defective material issue. Such kind of adapter is very usefull when conecting appliances with large (European) home devices, because it accepts several sizes and kinds of plugs. The first on, literally ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymayon0612 on 07/18/2013

- I bought 5 of those and it came really fast to brazil, received it in 2 weeks.. i didnt have nothing to complain, it does what it says it does, it looks very resistent and its really well made, very cheap of course.. around my town it costs something like 5 times more than this did not have any sealing problem with any of them as well, really worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharline29 on 06/14/2013

Excellent price and quality. Easy to use and very practice with foreign items. Very useful. I use it for for my IP camera VSTARCAM bought on DX. There aren't really of inconveniences declared, that works well and I have no problem with. Really very useful for the tranger and during the hollidays in others country. There is not much to say it is simple,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylrms73 on 06/08/2013

A solid, well constructed Brazilian to universal adapter. It's rated for 10/16A ~250V. It has a functional earth plug. It do supports British, European, Australian (also Argentinean), American, and older Brazilian power plugs in a very small form factor. It is much cheaper than inferior plugs which can be found in Brazil and doesn't support foreign ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcelinojunior on 05/14/2013

You can buy electronics in all the world, the plug is not a problem. The connection is perfect and the it´s a good build quality. This adapter works only three pins, if your plug has two pins then it is not good for you. I am not sure if it will works in trifasic currents. There is only in black color. I recommend this adapter. It´s really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarlonb on 04/12/2013

Perfect for Brazil. With various entries in the female part, you can connect plugs from all over the world and the male part is fits the new brazilian plugs. There is no cons I can think of. The only thing it could have is the third pin. And it could be retractable, because not every wall plug has it. It is also good for brazilian residents that need ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections