DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Gigastone Micro SDHC / TF Card (16GB / Class 4)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuyLevi3 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:using it for a few mounths now. does the trick. never failed. works perfrctly, arrived with an adapter. the micro shape is great for cellphones (most of em) very reliable. phone fell a few times- no interruption on the data. adapter has a lock info key which h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitaibh on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comes as a micro card with an adapter, so you can use it in multiple places. Can store thousands of songs (.mp3) or hundreds of videos. Cons:Not the fastests in its category, and not the newest in its technology, but it works. OtherThoughts:Seems to be ok, didn't test i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEkelund on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As good as any major brand micro sdhc card, for a really great price! Works great with my Ampe A85 tablet. It's nice that you get an adapter with it, so that you can se it as an full size sd-card also. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:There's no reas... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFrancinardo on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:a very quality card that seems to be very good umtil now. it works in my lg cellphone , my psp and camera. Cons:really nothing!! OtherThoughts:i bought thinking about use it in my playstation portable. i have already bought a adapter to this kind of card and try... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoeltje82 on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When I came across this micro-sd on DX, I just had to buy 2 of these, since I just got my Tab 2 and my S3, which are just layed-out to be used with an external sd-card. It's perfect value for good money, try and buy one for this kind of money here in the Netherlands and y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMachico on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this Gigastone Micro SDHC for use in my car rear view DVR. I have the same card in my dashboard DVR and I have found the cards to be very good for video capture. There is no skipping of frames and the playback quality is fantastic. You won't find a bett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhondel on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The card comes with a free SD adapter which is handy for use in laptop - 16 GB storage space which is plenty for me since I was used to 4 GB cards Cons:- The card speed is only class 4 - Not a well known brand like Kingston on Sandisk. Then again, is that really an is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections