DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Gigastone Micro SDHC / TF Card (16GB / Class 4)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuyLevi3 on 06/14/2013

using it for a few mounths now. does the trick. never failed. works perfrctly, arrived with an adapter. the micro shape is great for cellphones (most of em) very reliable. phone fell a few times- no interruption on the data. adapter has a lock info key which helps protect your information. transfer rate with pc a bit slow, but no surprise there- it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitaibh on 04/03/2013

Comes as a micro card with an adapter, so you can use it in multiple places. Can store thousands of songs (.mp3) or hundreds of videos. Not the fastests in its category, and not the newest in its technology, but it works. Seems to be ok, didn't test it long enough to really tell. I hope it will last. I don't really know what to write more than that.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEkelund on 01/25/2013

As good as any major brand micro sdhc card, for a really great price! Works great with my Ampe A85 tablet. It's nice that you get an adapter with it, so that you can se it as an full size sd-card also. None that I can think of. There's no reason at all to pay ten times more for a brand sdhc card, this one does the work! My only regret about this is ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFrancinardo on 12/13/2012

a very quality card that seems to be very good umtil now. it works in my lg cellphone , my psp and camera. really nothing!! i bought thinking about use it in my playstation portable. i have already bought a adapter to this kind of card and tryied to use it in my psp, because a produo card is very expensive. to my surprise it works perfectly. i tested ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoeltje82 on 11/24/2012

When I came across this micro-sd on DX, I just had to buy 2 of these, since I just got my Tab 2 and my S3, which are just layed-out to be used with an external sd-card. It's perfect value for good money, try and buy one for this kind of money here in the Netherlands and you just won't succeed. It arrived in a proper housing, with an adapter for use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMachico on 11/22/2012

I bought this Gigastone Micro SDHC for use in my car rear view DVR. I have the same card in my dashboard DVR and I have found the cards to be very good for video capture. There is no skipping of frames and the playback quality is fantastic. You won't find a better product for the same price anywhere else. The card comes with an adapter which extends ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhondel on 11/17/2012

- The card comes with a free SD adapter which is handy for use in laptop - 16 GB storage space which is plenty for me since I was used to 4 GB cards - The card speed is only class 4 - Not a well known brand like Kingston on Sandisk. Then again, is that really an issue? - I still don't have it long enough to test durability. The card speed is sufficient ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections