Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrixkarasu on 04/26/2013

There is not much to say about a charger for your car, it does exactly what it has to, it charges your iPad. The build seems to be quite good, doesn't look like it would break too easily. For it's price nothing really, it's just what you would expect. Would have been better if it came with a cable, but can't really expect that for it's price, can you?... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHBeletable on 02/21/2013

It's very easy to use it. You just have to connect your iphone in one side and the other side in your car! Very very simple. It is a small product. You don't need to buy an extra cable to use with it. It has already one. You can lose this product because of its small size. So make sure where you put it or will be very difficult to find it. I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydif0r1 on 10/10/2012

The price is OK and the build quality is also acceptable. Nice gloss white finish so it looks like the original Apple car charger but 300% cheaper :D The charger works great but not the cable that comes with the charger. Maybe I've got a bad one... But when I put the original cable into the charger it works fine. Would buy it again for sure. It's very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeshCZ on 09/20/2012

This adapter is handy solution for car charging. Works perfectly with all my stuffs. And finally even with iPhone! The quality is also good and I did not find any design lacks. Only cons which I have found is that the charger is little bit overheating when you are using it for longer time. But nothing what can impact you. Very good and handy solution ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections