DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Carrying Case for 7" Tablet - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymepsnet on 07/03/2013

Very good quality,easy to use and it is cheap. Fast shipment and product is as described. Fits good on my Forcebook 7'' I like to use dealextreme and will buy here also in the future because I received all the orders and had no problem with any of them. Fits good on my Forcebook 7'' and it is easy adjustable to put tablet into it so nothing to complain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalikOFF on 01/31/2013

Good protective case for your tablet. Perfect fit for my tablet. Ample durable protective case to protect the screen tablet, to it you can easily carry it not dangerous povredpt tablet. Materials and build quality is average, but for such a low price that's fine. Looks protective case is not bad, the tablet is attached well, do not block mounting plate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystelladauer on 11/14/2012

The material is not excellent, but it lasts well. The cover is pretty tough, and has printed on it the symbol of Android. The elastic can stay on top of a few buttons. dels of tablets, becoming very difficult to fit the gadget. This cover works on tablets alternatives, it does not have space for camera, buttons or connections. It is very basic, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserikus on 08/17/2012

So, 1. Its quite good quality. 2. It is made from normal material 3. No damages. 4. Picture of Android in bottom :DD 1. Terrible smell after unpacking 2. Smells 2-3 days, but after it is cool and cheap case. 3. For some tablets - rubbers are quite annoying because close 2 buttons on tablets top Really, this is the best thing by price - quality. I highly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections