Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGustavoDM on 06/26/2014

Very consistent, instintive and extremely useful to protect you gun scope. It comes with two diferent color lens, making easy to adapt to your preference. It could be less expansive... in Brazilian Money, it almost triple the price. Also it is pretty big, and take me some time to adjust it in the rail ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubioparla on 12/12/2013

- Awesome, very happy and satisfied with the product quality - Carry little weight - Low price compared to my country - Delivery in about 1 month this shield is soo good for protection ur scopes, very recomendated this item, low price and good quality - Awesome, very happy and satisfied with the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartijnma on 11/10/2013

- Easy to mount on picatinny rails - Well packaged - Two film covers protect the hard plastic lens - Two color lenses - None Great piece of kit for airsofters. This will protect your red dot/scope from hits of bbs. I've used this lens protector during a skirm this last weekend and it held up flawlessly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykekkenroos on 09/15/2013

Very easy to use. Contains also spare lense. Package was ok. A bit wobbly. Lense sometimes falls down too easily. Best product there is to keep your basic red dot sight safe. Don't wanna break sight lense too often. This really does what it's designed for. Give people the impression that you care about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNielsKorevaar on 08/18/2013

Quality feels good. I think this will protect my reddot scope very well. 2 glasses are included, both protected with plastic tape that you must remove before using it because otherwise you won't see much Can't think of any cons at this moment. It does what it is supposed to do! When I ordered the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvillain on 07/31/2013

Very solid construction, easy to install, easy to use. Working very well as a red dot protection on a scenario paintball equipment. The filter have an articulation, so if it get dirty (always happen on a paintball game), it can be just turned down. Boa construção, item de fácil instala&... Read more

0 0 0

• OK
    posted byAnsisC on 04/03/2013

Easy to use, nice quality finish. A musthave for high fps airsoft games (at least for 1 hit). Transparent, doesn't cause problems while aiming, barley visible. Extra yellow glass. Looks great on the gun. It doesn't feel very sturdy, and wobbles a bit. If the gun falls to the ground feels like it can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRustybadger on 03/12/2013

-Cheap -Looks great -Protects optics from Airsoft BBs -Not very strong, made from acrylic, not polycarbonate -Will crack from one hit by an Airsoft BB, even at low velocity (I tested mine at 320fps and it cracked- see picture) -This is a great little thing to buy if you want to protect your expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections