Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKiaviK on 04/22/2010

is the reflector was looking for my P7. Can give the side light and depth. 25 30 m depth also can be seen well. Only with this reflector has a good P7.Buy this if you want a reflector lamp with a long and penetrating beam. I use it for my lamp Diving No reflector is good. In my case, is cumbersome to have threading on the reflector Buy this if you want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorpheus1980 on 01/27/2010

Very good spot, perfect for an SSC p7. After some working it fits perfect in an M*gl**e. It is very good that everythin is aluminium. Could give more reflectors of this dimension with other spots. I prefer one whith an smaller point of hot spot. I was hoping for a tighter hotspot. I found no other Seoul SSC P7 reflector which is usuable for an M*gl*... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupasizefries on 11/20/2009

I bought and received 2 of these from DX. Works great with a britelumens heat sink and C sized Mag. Absolutely beatiful beam pattern. A nice hotspot with great throw especially for a P7. Really easy to use. Does require grinding just below the outer lip to get the piece to fit perfectly in a maglite head. I used a Dremel and a cutting wheel to grind ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfrele on 09/29/2009

+Light pattern very good to bicycling +Coating seems to hold on well +Wide spill light is uniform and evenly light with a good hotspot in the middle. None Best pattern for cycling i have found on DX. Some p7 lights have too narrow spot making driving on forest path very hard. I use this on my bicycle light driven by 2.8A buck puck driver. The light ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhahntronix on 05/03/2008

Very nice beam pattern. No donut hole like you get with some modified reflectors. Amazing throw with a P7 run at 2.8 amps. Looses a little of the LEDs output because not all of the dome extends into the reflector, but the amount lost is probably less than a few percent. Kind of heavy. Would be really nice if there was a smaller version of this. Decent ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections