DX » Community » Reviews » RGB LED Ice Cube (2*CR1620)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKlimaKiller on 09/16/2013

well what can you say about it, it shines in different colors and by tapping it a bit hard you can change the color. there is also one setting where it keeps changing colors every second or so no real cons so far. but the last setting i mentioned in the pro-section is a bit too fast for my taste. none ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLODVG on 06/27/2013

Nice toy, good for children. The colours are very bright and it's very "tricky" how it looks. not so durable, the battery nor easy to replace neither easy to find It's a one time toy, you can play it until the battery dies, But it's so cheap so I don't mind to buy one. Worth buying for children.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byfuwaneko on 11/19/2012

- Decent size - Light - Bright - Multicolored: red, green, blue, orange, purple and many colors in-between. - Has operation mode with changing colors - Really looks like a chunk of ice inside glass cube Haven't found any. If you like cool illumination in your house this ice cube is right for you. Would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysafronez on 07/26/2012

Nice, cute, romantic. It's easy to use, good quality gadget. Looks like magic crystal that is shining with different colors. This device isn't for practical using. Just for having it :) Batteries is expensive at local stores. By the way DX has a batteries for this gadget at a low price. I don't know ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byoneofakind2727 on 06/30/2012

Works great in the hot tub (originally purchased for as a fun little thing to have). They do float so it does hold up very well to the hot tub's temperature as well as being fully submerged at times. 1/4 of the ones I purchased worked. I am too lazy to go through the return policy but the price was right ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byhpski on 06/28/2012

It's pretty easy to use and looks awesome at night. It's rather bright as well, perfect for turning off the lights in your room, turning these on little cubes on and putting them on the table or just holding them in your hand. If you've paid attention and played around with this for a while, you probably ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bykeko10 on 05/27/2012

The quality is pretty good, exceeded my expectations. You can put in jars with water, drinks with alcohol ....... He was working in various beverages and the battery still not finished. A major advantage is that the battery is very easy to replace. It has several colors and has automatic mode and constantly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexildo on 01/02/2012

Well, they change the color when the button is pressed. There are seven colors (red, blue, dark blue, green, yellow, purple, white) and in the last mode, it keeps changing the color automatically. None so far... The edges are sharp and there are small parts, so It is not advisable to let small children ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfenix013 on 08/25/2011

- is the perfect size for children to play safely - shines a lot, even by day - has many different modes - has many different colors - you can choose to leave a single fixed color or changing all automatic - it´s not a real con but i´m not sure if it is waterproof - I have not more cons you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKantabroi on 06/28/2011

Robust and durable spent several months in the hands of two young children and still work!. The batteries last long. Changes in color are very nice and fun for children. A perfect toy for "little researchers" at a good price. It's a little complicated to figure out how to produce automatic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections