DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Protective PU Leather Case Cover for 7" Tablet PC - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteledu on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Seems really well made, doesn't feel like it will separate any time soon, is large so should fit pretty much any 7" tabletCons:it is also a bit too large, probably to ensure it fits any tablet. An Onda V712 sits very loose in it and feels like it will fall o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymauriciodm on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's cheap, soft inside, looks durable and has a good quality. I bought it to protect my 7" GPS (I bought it from DX too), I think the GPS is thicker than a regular tablet, so, even a thick tablet would fit it.Cons:By now, I couldn't find any negative poin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartincraviotto on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:TERMINATION _Calidad very good. _The Protects our tablet inside, covering it from scratches. _The Imitation leather is very good, leaving it totally presentable. _Suave Pleasant to the skin and eyes.Cons:Nothing to criticize, unless the package in which it is s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDSCsmw on 07/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Don't have too much to say about it. It's made by two pieces of PU facing each other, very well-glued and with a sewn to make sure the two parts won't separate. The inside is very soft and definitely will protect my tablet against scratches.Cons:The half-circle in the open... Read more

Overview leather case leather case
    1 0
  • posted byiamthelaw on 06/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:For price of 5USD it is the best you can get!!! Its really nice colour and material looks also nice. It seems like it will last really long time, i hope.Cons:NONEOtherThoughts:Really nice leather, nice colour. Really nice price. So i recommend that product.Bottom... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections