DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Protective PU Leather Case Cover for 7" Tablet PC - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteledu on 02/10/2013

Seems really well made, doesn't feel like it will separate any time soon, is large so should fit pretty much any 7" tablet it is also a bit too large, probably to ensure it fits any tablet. An Onda V712 sits very loose in it and feels like it will fall out the moment it gets turned upside down Has a strange mushroomy smell. It seems to be going ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymauriciodm on 12/23/2012

It's cheap, soft inside, looks durable and has a good quality. I bought it to protect my 7" GPS (I bought it from DX too), I think the GPS is thicker than a regular tablet, so, even a thick tablet would fit it. By now, I couldn't find any negative point. It does its job properly. It looks exactly like the picture, It has some marks on the leather,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartincraviotto on 10/23/2012

TERMINATION _Calidad very good. _The Protects our tablet inside, covering it from scratches. _The Imitation leather is very good, leaving it totally presentable. _Suave Pleasant to the skin and eyes. Nothing to criticize, unless the package in which it is sent. Might have a better presentation. Ideal to store our tablets. Ideal also to give to those ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDSCsmw on 07/28/2012

Don't have too much to say about it. It's made by two pieces of PU facing each other, very well-glued and with a sewn to make sure the two parts won't separate. The inside is very soft and definitely will protect my tablet against scratches. The half-circle in the opening part isn't well-aligned between the two sheets of PU. Also in the opening, where ... Read more

Overview leather case leather case
    1 0
  • posted byiamthelaw on 06/07/2012

For price of 5USD it is the best you can get!!! Its really nice colour and material looks also nice. It seems like it will last really long time, i hope. NONE Really nice leather, nice colour. Really nice price. So i recommend that product. Looks really nice, i hope it lasts long....For price of 5USD it is the best you can get!!! Its really nice colour ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections