DX » Community » Reviews » FS-M136 Motion-JPEG 802.11b/g 300KP CMOS Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-IR LED - White
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywaaaze on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price, easy to use. Just configure your network options are you're ready to go. Has been working for ~30days with only 1 reboot Cons:I bought several IP cams from DX, only this one was wireless. I ended up using it connected to a ethernet cable either way beca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaplace on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good and cheap camera, works very good with IE a little bit less good with Chrome ( for example sound does not work). Good for all Iphone,android or Windows phone. All software embedded. You do not need more software Cons:Easy to install if you use only on the loca... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymel999 on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sorry for my English. Good vision angle. Good night vision. The movement of the camera manual or automatic is very useful to track. Wifi works perfect, even through multiple walls. Works through other security software smoothly. Cons:No outlet for connecting t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byishiumboy on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Relatively easy to setup. Have free DDNS so you do not need to know your home IP address to access camera. I used a software call "eagle eye" for android to view the video. Cons:You need to know a little setup. Use the provided cd to set IP address for your ca... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections