DX » Community » Reviews » LED Shot Cup(60ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaelgsbr on 02/25/2014

It's a really different product, I've never seen one like this here in Brazil, just some simple ones that use a button to turn on. People love this, specially in parties. You just pour your favorite drink and it magically starts to blink, its great. With some drinks it just keeps blinking even after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydallaman11 on 06/16/2013

- i bought many of these for a party, and every single one of them worked and was in perfect condition. - the blue light really shows off if your in a dark outside spot or in a dark party. - it is a pretty big shot glass, so you get a pretty big shot if you take one of these glasses - it is a very smart ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrocketers on 03/10/2013

Looks very stylish and easy to use with light glowing. plastic body so no worries of it to break Once battery is dead cant not change a new battery to it. I had one defective item being delivered at first it worked well but after using for once it it stopped glowing. Its really good product to have for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnnyCache on 03/05/2013

-Very cool and gets a lot of attention.- -Cost is reasonable.- -Plastic so you can use it around the pool and not worry about it breaking and falling in the water.- -Activated when you put liquid in the cup.- -De-activated when the cup is dry.- -No off/on button to go bad.- -Battery is not replaceable-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybatko1 on 03/04/2013

very good and usefull item, good for parties and for fun, inovative and funny to use, some of the item have low battery condition but anyway is the good item. for parties and surprise for friends. some of the item have low battery condition but anyway is the good item very inovative item. It has a small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilopher on 02/19/2013

- nice for drinking games - looks good in the dark - as far as i can tell properly waterproof - some sort of plastic crystal thingies in the bottom that make a nice effect -has a couple of LED's so not just one - you cant replace the battery - the light is quite dim when you are in a light room - very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTuy68 on 01/12/2013

Good,nice, nice to give as a small gift.Can give it to kids, to children who are invited to birth day for example. Very small. The description of the item is empty. Another thing is that it is impossible to replace battery.If someone leave it is with water I suppose the battery will be gone Need to add ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInokez on 09/13/2012

->Nice material ->Awesome for bar and parties at night ->Cheap ->Fun ->Bight LED! ->Cool Bbue Strobo effect ->No way to change the batteries, thats the only Con I see. ->Low price and fun. you should get some. will turn your party on. You must buy a couple, a couple for you, a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

definetly unique party glass. i like it a lot. everyone asked where did I got it. maybe 60ml is a bit short, bigger glass would be my favorite, but for shooters and short drinks, it fine by me. My friend that has cocktail bar will order, he is a cocktail meister and he likes it a lot. Only problem is ... Read more

0 0 0

• LED
    posted byjax297 on 08/30/2012

+lovely flash, i dig them lights +not glass but kinda plastic, love it, loooks not easy to break +looks awesome +shipped in seperate baggies so they dont "bang" eachother -1/5 doesnt work, really dissappointed. -one was kinda dirty when i got them hope the batteries dont die fast, i have no ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections