DX » Community » Reviews » C0902 9.7" IPS Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet w/ HDMI / G-sensor / TF (Cortex A8 / 16GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Dendidenis on 11/10/2012

Pros: I could not buy for a price in the store cost me Rossii.Poetomu arranged. More .. I was completely satisfied with the functionality I wanted something and got it. Capacitive screen works. Cons: Unknown manufacturer Owners Manual is completely in Chinese - No english This item is not compatible with many Android programs - especially Angry... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by lampkina on 10/30/2012

Pros: is a good tablet, came in good condition, without any errors or scratched, very easy to use. Cons: the internet is a bit slow if you're not near the wireless router, after a while of use I am having problems with the charger, but I charge by USB without problems. if you're a nervous person and do not have the patience to wait a few second... Read more

0 0
  • posted by firefox68 on 06/28/2012

Pros: Capacitive screen works Cons: Unknown manufacturer Owners Manual is completely in Chinese - No english This item is not compatible with many Android programs - especially Angry Birds! = One of the reasons I bought it. Charging to 100% from 1% has taken over 8 hours!! OtherThoughts: Bottomline: If you are English speaking you will have to... Read more

13 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections