DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI Male to Mini HDMI Male Cable + HDMI Male to Micro HDMI Cable Set (1.5M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiheevich on 11/06/2013

Qualitatively made. Gold-plated connectors. In sockets sit tight. Have all the same size. Sheath - plastic braiding. Transfer HD signal from the Panasonic HD camera on 47" TV without distortion. This product came in a plastic bag. No damage during transportation. I do not see anything against this ... Read more

HDMI Cable

0 0 0

• posted byIstal on 05/28/2013

1080P HDMI Male to Mini HDMI Male Cable + HDMI Male to Micro HDMI Cable I bought for 1. connections of a tablet to the TV, 2. connections of the camera to the TV. High-quality isolation and sockets. Length is optimum under my inquiries. I didn't find In shops of my city the price is much higher for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byExterminio86 on 04/11/2013

- Very good quality of construction of the cable and connectors. - Gold-plated connectors. - Filters at both ends to prevent noise. - Very good presentation. - Very good quality wire mesh. - May have a thickness in the AWG wire larger for better insulation. - It may be a little short for some uses. -... Read more

In Box Back Box UnBoxing

0 0 1

• posted byengiovani on 12/26/2012

Good quality and packaging; works fine on Asus Transformer TF101; the red and black cable is very resistant. There are caps to cover the plugas, it's very nice! It's beatiful, very easy to find between others cables plugged. The black cable is a little shot to use with mobile phone, you will be very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogermilton on 10/03/2012

Good product quality. It shows a strong material, especially male to mini HDMI. It has a proper length, at least for the job I need. Its 1.5 mts. long enough for the tasks The connections are covered by a plastic that protects them during shipping. At this time I see a movie in my LCD TV via my tablet,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections