DX » Community » Reviews » Clock Repair 15X Magnifier Lens with White LED Light (2 x CR1620)
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect WOW! magnifier lens.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhierrete on 07/01/2015

Pros: Ocupa poco y la lupa aumenta mucho. Contras: Ninguna (hasta que no se gasten las pilas CR1620)

0 0 0

• posted byIlsku on 02/04/2015

Good magnifier. The head strap and LED are more on the way than really useful, but it really depends on how you plan on using it. For my use, I will be removing the headstrap and LED. For some, the headstrap can be useful feature. The LED part has very small switch which can be hard to spot not... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMoci1 on 12/20/2014

pros: Lightweight and big enough to place around the eye, handsfree is really cool when using your two hands, band not to tight around the head and magnifying is really cool! cons:!!!!! Found nothing to brag about !!!!!! other thoughts: The lens could be a little bit more stronger. Will recommend... Read more

Impression:WOW! magnifier lens.;

0 0 0

• posted bymatrix-neo on 03/13/2013

-it's a truly handsfree magnifier with built in light source -magnification appears to really be 15X, i have a full headset unit with lights but that is only 10X so i use this because of the 15X, and this is considerably lighter so it's more comfortable over longer periods -metal band is slim and... Read more

lens mag

0 0 1

• posted byMoTaGo on 09/05/2012

I find this product very usefull to my needs . Its Easy to operate and very resourceful of its function . My main use of it is for handling electronic devices maintain and repair . Before I purchased this magnifier I had to occupy one hand with classic magnifier glass, now I have both my hand to... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere