DX » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter w/ USB Data Charging Cable for Iphone 4 / 4S - White
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysoso94 on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good product! Very cheap! Don't fear the price, this product lives up to it's expectations. The shipping was also fast, taken into consideration that I live in Norway, I’m not spoiled with fast international shipment! it fits perfectly into my iPhone 4s, no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaoaug on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works fine whith iphone 3s and 4s. didnt test it in others models. the price is very good Cons:Slightly slower charging. but its size is so amazing that you will never go back to the "normal sized" cables again OtherThoughts:it is a 3m cable, you wil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytigeritis on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Review for AC Power Adapter w/ USB Data Charging Cable for iPhone 4 / 4S - White. + Good quality plastic, doesn't feel so cheap + Cord is really long, much longer than the original ones, so it's a great experience + Price is out of the space-good, I can't get anything che... Read more

AC power
    0 0
  • posted bycaozin on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Long charging cable, I am able to use my iPhone anywhere in my room. No problem at all charging, using the original Apple Power Adapter. Cons:The Power Adapter did not work to charge my iPhone 3Gs or iPhone 5 (the last one using the proper cable) OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeedensdorf on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap and simply. Good quality. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices. So when you need it then buy it! Cons:Quite plastic and not so hard, but does the job. - Looks and feels cheap OtherThoughts:I think they should be sold at five-packs, that w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeedensdorf on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and simply. Good quality. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices. So when you need it then buy it! Cons:Quite plastic and not so hard, but does the job. - Looks and feels cheap OtherThoughts:I think they should be sold at five-packs, that w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipe128 on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was desperately searching for a longer iPhone cable. The wall plug is about 1.5 meters away from my bed and I had to get out of bed to answer calls or messages. Now I can walk around the room charging my iPhone! Love it! Cons:Slightly slower charging. The AC Power Adapt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywammozart on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good device. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that there was 3m long cable. It is very comfortable to use. You can plug it into the mains and use it freely around the room. Cons:A small, almost insignificant problem is a little slow chargin... Read more

charger charger plugged in charger
    0 1
  • posted by56311 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:really long cable!! let you use the iphone without being stuck near the electricity socket. for safty reasons, with this cable, you can charge your iphone at night without being to close to the electricity socket which makes a lot of radiation in a radius of about 1 met... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliaziao on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I guess this is the best thing i`ve ever bought here on dx. the cable has 3metres! You can plug it on the wall and walk through the room. Talvez esta tenha sido a melhor compra que já realizei no dx, o cabo tem 3 metros! vc deixa recarregando na parede, d... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections