DX » Community » Reviews » 3W UV Light Lamp Sterilizer for Aquarium - Black (AC 220~240V / 2-Flat-Pin Plug / 150cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrext on 06/19/2014

It is supposed to kill the microscopic living biology (good and bad one) on the water through ultraviolet light that passes through the device (top to lower part). For a better performance you must put a water pump on the top of this device in order to force the inner water circulation, and consequently ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrext on 02/09/2014

It does the biological sterilization on the tank's water ( >50L) without any pumps, you just have to put it partially inside the tank. It does no noise. It kills algae, protozoa, funghi and bacteria (the bad ones and the good ones). You can give more time until the next partial water change on your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavw on 12/20/2013

It is a great UV, cheap and easy to install. Keeps the water free of bacteria. It is the second one I buy. It is much cheeper than any you can get on the market. It is very sturdy. I use it in an 450 Lt aquqwrium with discus and it works fine. You have to buy the water pump that fits to UV. I had to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjulianjensen on 12/19/2013

looks good with a good flow level, smart design. looks like its build to last a good 6 months maybe. large inlet. with no adapters. short cable. no suction cups and no way to secure to tank provided with product not mentioning things like these in detail in the items overview makes you sometimes feel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvideo200 on 01/26/2013

great little thing to keep microbes under controll and clear the water. easy to use and is realy helpfull in a fish tank with lots of fish and natural sunlight. a little large. have to be addapted to make the water flow tru it. mine worked great for more then 6 months until i unplugged it to clean it.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bynicolasantoci on 11/12/2012

UV lamp to reduce the microbial load of the aquarium filament lamp for generating UV radiation. Clarifies the water by reducing the number of algae, bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoa free. It not comes with pump for water circulation. So I have to get me one or adapt the one I have to use it. I no ... Read more

General view. Lamp view. Lamp view. Top view.

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections