DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Screen Protector / Guard for Samsung Galaxy Tab P6200
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byregicezar on 04/02/2013

It really good and comes with a cleaning little towel to remove any kind of dust before you apply the glossy screen protector on your samsung galaxy tab. I bought because I make a hard use of it... I throw it in the backpack, in tables with the screen facing nasty surfaces, carry it in my pocket (when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynasksoon on 03/09/2013

Great price. I did a little correction in size for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - 3100. It is very useful. The way that you should apply it to device is dificult, cause of remaining bubbles, but there is no other way. Do attention when you receive it, cause mine had a little refraction, that's why don't flex ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexsts on 02/23/2013

A sensibilidade ao toque é muito boa, a tela responde rapidamente. Fácil de colocar no Galaxy Tab 7´ Plus. Tem ótima visibilidade no Galaxy Tab 7´ Plus, mesmo com grande quantidade de luz no ambiente. Torna a leitura de e-books para agradável. Risca fácil, mas mesmo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlook on 12/02/2012

Great price, perfect size. Not much more to say as it's just a screen protector. Defeniatly worth it Probably the ease of use. Its hard to apply a screen protector without having air bubbles under it. Pretty hard to understand wich side to peel of and wich side to apply. Great price for a perfect sized ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections