DX » Community » Reviews » Standalone Analog TV Tuner Box with Remote - High Resolution 1680*1050px (View TV on LCD without PC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywhoopicg on 06/05/2014

- It really works (at least with ZON, in Portugal) - It's cheaper than what I found anywhere - The remote works fine - Auto tune worked smoothly - Converted 21'' monitor lying around - It's small and you can use it vertically or horizontally - Image quality is fine - Sound isn't amazing but does the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byValentin1975 on 01/15/2014

Good external TV tuner: - compact product - useful item - pretty easy to use - ready to use with TV antenna / cable TV - good design - very easy to install - radio included - good quality I have no major complains: - Chinese default menu - hard to change it :) - internal speaker quality - poor sound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykapaklis on 12/22/2013

Good quality in construction and tv picture. Easy to use. Installation of the hardware is straightforward. The FM tuner is also performing well. Channels are switching fast from the remote! The manual comes only in Chinese. It is difficult in the beginning to find the option to switch the language to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrifasicoDX on 12/09/2013

This little tuner has a very good image, it acts like a real television set. The remote control is good and the quality is very good. I'm very happy with it, i turn my old 20 Inches LCD into a TV!! As a Bonus you have a FM Radio, some games and a Video Input, just like a normal TV. Also you can adjust ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZanga2 on 08/23/2013

- Very good image quality for an analog tuner. - Has in-built audio speaker along audio output. - It is very easy to operate and easy to set-up once is set up in English. - Automatic channel search works very good. - Nice build quality, good quality plastic and well packed. - It operates fast. - The ... Read more

box front box reare closeup vga connector all included

0 0 0

• posted byaomodesto on 06/25/2013

Beautiful product, small and simple to use, however, did not work in Brazil. I do not know if it was a problem of the device or its configuration was not compatible with the TV system of Brazil. Beautiful product, small and simple to use, however, did not work in Brazil. I do not know if it was a problem ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byPeeDeeBee23 on 06/04/2013

Pretty good item! I like the fact that it has a zoom so you have the option of fitting the width of a 4:3 picture onto a wider screen, which crops the top and bottom, but sometimes that's better than stretching the picture. The only problem with that zoom is you have to select it every time you turn ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybtoroman on 05/16/2013

This is very good TV box, installation is very easy i did not even see the user manual, The video quality is crystal clear, besides the UHF/VHF system, it also has the Video option (AV) which I found very useful cammera/DVD. r (looks just like a real LCD TV). No major considerations. Finish is very good,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspiritaufe on 05/16/2013

It is small and effective. It has an internal speaker that might be helpful. It has internal radio. It has a good price. Internal speaker does not have a good sound quality but you can plug external speakers anyway. Device menus start in Chinese, you should find your language with a little luck. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byk.safronov on 03/27/2013

*Looks good, plastics quality is good *Instant power-up *Very fast channel switching (that's very important) *Convenient remote control *Easy setup, no need to use manual *Radio inside *Internal audio could be better, however not a big deal, since you can connect external speakers. *Picture quality could ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections