DX » Community » Reviews » Standalone Analog TV Tuner Box with Remote - High Resolution 1680*1050px (View TV on LCD without PC)
  • 5 star 15 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrifasicoDX on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This little tuner has a very good image, it acts like a real television set. The remote control is good and the quality is very good. I'm very happy with it, i turn my old 20 Inches LCD into a TV!! As a Bonus you have a FM Radio, some games and a Video Input, ju... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good image quality for an analog tuner. - Has in-built audio speaker along audio output. - It is very easy to operate and easy to set-up once is set up in English. - Automatic channel search works very good. - Nice build quality, good quality plastic an... Read more

box front box reare closeup vga connector all included
    0 0
  • posted byaomodesto on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Beautiful product, small and simple to use, however, did not work in Brazil. I do not know if it was a problem of the device or its configuration was not compatible with the TV system of Brazil. Cons:Beautiful product, small and simple to use, however, did not work in Bra... Read more

4 1
  • posted byPeeDeeBee23 on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty good item! I like the fact that it has a zoom so you have the option of fitting the width of a 4:3 picture onto a wider screen, which crops the top and bottom, but sometimes that's better than stretching the picture. Cons:The only problem with that zoom is you have... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybtoroman on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is very good TV box, installation is very easy i did not even see the user manual, The video quality is crystal clear, besides the UHF/VHF system, it also has the Video option (AV) which I found very useful cammera/DVD. r (looks just like a real LCD TV). Cons:No majo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspiritaufe on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is small and effective. It has an internal speaker that might be helpful. It has internal radio. It has a good price. Cons:Internal speaker does not have a good sound quality but you can plug external speakers anyway. Device menus start in Chinese, you should find yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk.safronov on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Looks good, plastics quality is good *Instant power-up *Very fast channel switching (that's very important) *Convenient remote control *Easy setup, no need to use manual *Radio inside Cons:*Internal audio could be better, however not a big deal, since you can... Read more

0 1
  • posted byayulatins on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This TV box has got it all. Installation is very easy and straight forward as I did not even see the need to use the manual, The video quality is crystal clear, besides the UHF/VHF system, it also has the Video option (AV) which I found very useful. And you do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:External TV tuner, video output support (maximum resolutions1680*1050), Connects directly to LCD monitors (Supports up to 19" wide LCD screens). Standalone operation --watch TV without turning on your computer! Composite Video Input port. Cons:Until today... Read more

0 1
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:External TV tuner, video output support (maximum resolutions1680*1050), Connects directly to LCD monitors (Supports up to 19" wide LCD screens). Standalone operation --watch TV without turning on your computer! Composite Video Input port. Cons:The audio m... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections