DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Z2 Cree XPE R3 5-Mode 280LM Memory White LED Flashlight w/ Clip - Grey (1 x 14500)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuser42015 on 07/13/2013

- Compact, perfectly fits into jeans pocket - Bright with 14500 (probably less than 280LM) and ok with standard AA. - Good focus for long range - Mode memory - Works with 14500 and standard AA - Good built quality except reflector case - Strong magnet (with strobo mode gives a good road warning signal)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byallanlsw on 05/02/2013

Very bright with 14500 batteries. Anodizing is good, not great. Very strong magnet in tailcap. Glow-in-the-dark switch. Compact. The reflector assembly and flashlight body is loose in all 3 lights that I have bought. Treading is not clean, has got dirt in it. The light might have O-rings but it is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBatonDM on 03/12/2013

Small, good-looking, user-friendly magnet at the end. Good mode switching button. Reliable clip fastening. The most common battery AA. Not very bright at NiMh. Polygraphy and information on the package could be better. Excellent flashlight for EDC. Comfortable with him repair the car. I advise you to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfran82 on 03/05/2013

Very nice looking!. Very well built!. It throws a lot!. It has 5 modes instead of the 3 typical. High Med and Low much usefull than Hi Lo Strobe. Also has a strong clip, and a magnet in the tailcap. The switch feels good, despite it´s low travel Can use AA or 14500 with no problems. Has mode memory.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEyalPlotkin on 05/07/2012

Great strength Multipurpose lighting for every occasion Belt/vest clip for easy mounting Seems water resistant (wasn't tested) Doesn't include a battery even though the packaging comes with space for one, as if one was removed before shipping. Can't vouch for power consumption, it hasn't been in my possession ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySavageangel69 on 04/26/2012

This flashlight is absolutly amazing! This light blow away any flashlight I own, it is so bright, fits right in your hand.. has a handy clip that is very strong. Has a nice bright white beam (no blue).. Love the sos, low, high modes, I find the strobe useless, other than to annoy others.. The magnet ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections