DX » Community » Reviews » Cell Phone Screen Wiper Charms with LED Activity Indicator (12-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCheeCha on 10/15/2009

It's very colorful, the characters are really sweet, and it wipes the screen pretty good. It also has a led light on it. Also, I bought 3 items and got very different characters, but I guess that depends mostly on luck .. Really can't think of any. It might be a little too big for some phones. Boys don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysukiokashi on 02/11/2009

Very cheap, especially since you're getting twelve of them. The wipers work to some extent. I was never a fan of the LED lights and thought they didn't match the individual charms at all. Since I didn't care about the glowing effects, I just went ahead and removed all of them which made the charms look ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfvrbay on 01/18/2009

*cute designs *great price, for 12 *LED light works... sometimes *LED light doesn't always work *falls off string *stickers fall off, but that's expected *some crappy images, repeats There were some really adorable characters. But there were also some scary ones. I uploading some pictures. Of course,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytohterry on 01/12/2009

+ The price is rather cheap; It comes in 12 charms per pack and each in individual package. + It is light therefore it does not add on much weight to your cell phone. + Some of the charms are cute or glittery. I got characters like Winnie The Pooh, Doraemon and Hello Kitty. + The wiper can be a bit useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• OK
    posted bylayka on 11/06/2008

Super cheap pack. You can have 12 of this with the price of 3¡¡. Is a mobile cleaner, a bit useful thing. I receibe 2 with 2 photos of people i don't know who are. I receibe 3 that are the same. And i think some are a bit big. Great combo if you need to made present for 12 friends, or for sell.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanaluizapg on 10/16/2008

Not many acually. The product is not very useful, and it should be used only to make your cell phone look nicer. Good price, considereing you get 12 charms The led light doesn't light up every time you make or receive a call. The characters that I got don't look AT ALL with the characters in the picture.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrenbeth on 09/11/2008

There are a selection of different characters, except for this big round blue one which I got two of... and look dumb. They are VERY light, so they don't weigh down your phone. The LED light ACTUALLY works. Come in individual packages! My package came all crumpled up. Easy to break (I tested dropping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySirfartsalot-z4 on 08/10/2008

Some of the charms were cute/nice looking. Great price. The led light sometimes does not light up all the time when receiving calls. The joints are easily pulled off so a slight tug can make it fall off. The lights batteries run out very quickly and sometimes doesnt even light up. The strap is too short ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaffy on 07/23/2008

Out of the twelve cellphone charms, six were really quite ugly but then again I don't like skulls or pandas that look like they are dead lol. I kept six (Pucca, a strawberry, a rectangular pig, Monokuro Boo and two glittery princesses) and removed the strap and led light from the 6 others to make new ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byryukinh on 05/16/2008

It lights up like a cell phone charm is suppose to. The pieces on the back can be useful for people who like to keep their greasy screens clean or wipe of a smudge on their cellphone's screen. I was expecting something more durable. All it is, a puffy piece of plastic with felt on the back. Also there ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections