DX » Community » Reviews » Cell Phone Screen Wiper Charms with LED Activity Indicator (12-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCheeCha on 10/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's very colorful, the characters are really sweet, and it wipes the screen pretty good. It also has a led light on it. Also, I bought 3 items and got very different characters, but I guess that depends mostly on luck .. Cons:Really can't think of any. It migh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysukiokashi on 02/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very cheap, especially since you're getting twelve of them. The wipers work to some extent. Cons:I was never a fan of the LED lights and thought they didn't match the individual charms at all. Since I didn't care about the glowing effects, I just went ahead and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfvrbay on 01/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:*cute designs *great price, for 12 *LED light works... sometimes Cons:*LED light doesn't always work *falls off string *stickers fall off, but that's expected *some crappy images, repeats OtherThoughts:There were some really adorable characters. But there were also some... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytohterry on 01/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:+ The price is rather cheap; It comes in 12 charms per pack and each in individual package. + It is light therefore it does not add on much weight to your cell phone. + Some of the charms are cute or glittery. I got characters like Winnie The Pooh, Doraemon and Hello Kitty... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted bylayka on 11/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Super cheap pack. You can have 12 of this with the price of 3¡¡. Is a mobile cleaner, a bit useful thing. Cons:I receibe 2 with 2 photos of people i don't know who are. I receibe 3 that are the same. And i think some are a bit big. OtherThoughts:Great combo if yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanaluizapg on 10/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Not many acually. The product is not very useful, and it should be used only to make your cell phone look nicer. Good price, considereing you get 12 charms Cons:The led light doesn't light up every time you make or receive a call. The characters that I got don't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrenbeth on 09/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:There are a selection of different characters, except for this big round blue one which I got two of... and look dumb. They are VERY light, so they don't weigh down your phone. The LED light ACTUALLY works. Come in individual packages! Cons:My package came all... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirfartsalot-z4 on 08/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Some of the charms were cute/nice looking. Great price. Cons:The led light sometimes does not light up all the time when receiving calls. The joints are easily pulled off so a slight tug can make it fall off. The lights batteries run out very quickly and sometimes doesnt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaffy on 07/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Out of the twelve cellphone charms, six were really quite ugly but then again I don't like skulls or pandas that look like they are dead lol. I kept six (Pucca, a strawberry, a rectangular pig, Monokuro Boo and two glittery princesses) and removed the strap and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byryukinh on 05/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It lights up like a cell phone charm is suppose to. The pieces on the back can be useful for people who like to keep their greasy screens clean or wipe of a smudge on their cellphone's screen. Cons:I was expecting something more durable. All it is, a puffy piece... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections