DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Tattoo Surface Proctective Sheets for Laptops (32*24cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHallesson on 07/27/2012

Great for hiding and / or protect your laptop from scratches, keep your laptop always with appearance again, this shield gives new life to your laptop keeping with the guy again. The downside of this product is that you have no right to choose, which I bought came pooh bear is cute, but combines with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymamma3 on 04/04/2011

If you need to hide scars and marks on your laptop, or just one thats different from everybody elses laptop, it is brilliant. It is easy to use. Takes you just a few seconds to apply. Mine had to be cut to fit my laptop. You can not deside/ pick the picture you want. They come in random. Needed to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaijulie on 10/11/2008

- Good material - Sits really good, but also really easy to remove (not 10 minutes), just peel it off carefully with you hand and it's off!!! No sticky parts leftover on your laptop after removal. Clean and good! You dont know what you get!!! Problems: I've got this terrible red background with a big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEirelena on 09/17/2008

I recently bought a new laptop and I was desperate to give it a sequine look. It was all too expensive but this SKU definately gave me the taste I needed. I always touch it before opening my lapttop and its so beautiful. The only downside is that I got the fire instead of the dolphin. Unfortunately, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections