DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Rechargeable 2200mAh Emergency Power Battery - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLonn on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works perfect, im just gonna fill this up because its just a charger. It works perfectly to charge everything portable. It charges very quick and doesnt take long at all, i mean really not at all... So what else can i say.. Its easy to use, its very usefull an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysopaipai on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this extra battery to charge my phone at times when I can not make it through the network eleéctrica and I think it was a great buy. I always carry it just takes up space. Just remember load it. Recommended 100% quality and price! Cons:Not bad fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswissfab on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this Mico USB Emergency Power battery because I have an HTC smartphone that I have to charge everyday. Sometimes, however, I cannot do so and that is when it is useful to have this battery with me. It isn't too big, and you can charge it with the cable of your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronnij666 on 07/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a good product. It has a nice design. The black colur and te blue led lights. it charge my htc sensation xe battery full. The charger fits really good. The charger is smal so you can take him with you everywhere. Cons:There is one problem. there's no cha... Read more

nice product package product
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections