DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Rechargeable 2200mAh Emergency Power Battery - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytilindinho on 07/18/2013

Using and enjoying simple, fits well on any device that has micro usb connector. Finishing the plastic is good and it comes well packaged. Although the product description report that is 2200mhA it was around 1700MHA. 2200mhA my battery was charged only 80% of it. The pin micro-USB connection is fragile could be better fixed in the plate. Nothing to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLonn on 06/05/2013

works perfect, im just gonna fill this up because its just a charger. It works perfectly to charge everything portable. It charges very quick and doesnt take long at all, i mean really not at all... So what else can i say.. Its easy to use, its very usefull and i can charge everwhere with this. So bottomline, its very good, just as i mentioned below.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysopaipai on 04/30/2013

I bought this extra battery to charge my phone at times when I can not make it through the network eleéctrica and I think it was a great buy. I always carry it just takes up space. Just remember load it. Recommended 100% quality and price! Not bad for a rush to save the last hour of the day ... but do not expect to charge the whole battery of 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswissfab on 12/12/2012

I bought this Mico USB Emergency Power battery because I have an HTC smartphone that I have to charge everyday. Sometimes, however, I cannot do so and that is when it is useful to have this battery with me. It isn't too big, and you can charge it with the cable of your mobile phone. It works and the lights on the top indicates if it is loaded or not,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronnij666 on 07/31/2012

It is a good product. It has a nice design. The black colur and te blue led lights. it charge my htc sensation xe battery full. The charger fits really good. The charger is smal so you can take him with you everywhere. There is one problem. there's no charger by this product. So you most have a good charger with the good specifications. The battery ... Read more

nice product package product
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections