DX » Community » Reviews » MXDL 3W LED Compact Flashlight with Clip (AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnders256 on 01/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's really cheap! It is bright enough for indoor use and close range outdoor tasks. The clip is rather strong. Cons:The twist to turn on feels a bit insecure, it feels like it may turn on in your pocket. It is not the brightest 3$ light. I own two of these and two sku.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeltsi on 12/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-I bought 2, and they both work -Outside build quality looks decent -Handy belt clip / pocket clip included Cons:-The led pill PCB is really crap quality. No gold plating, don't know how long it will work properly -Performance with NiMh's is quite bad OtherThoughts:With a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVJJohn on 10/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Incredibly cheap light. Whiter than most cheap lights. Clip is strong. Just as bright as a Fenix E01 AAA light using a 1.2 volt 900mah rechargeable cell in them. It appears brighter than the Fenix at first glance (but isn't) because the light it a little white... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMisoBeno on 07/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This light was a pleasant surprise. I ordered two of these to use as emergency disposable lights that I could stash in bags I don't regularly use and I found that they're actually pretty robust. They're not particularly bright but both of my lights had reasona... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnnyMac on 06/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a small, sturdy little light. I purchased a similar design from another site and used it as my EDC. One day it came out of my pocket (my own fault) while doing 70 on the highway on my motorcycle. I thought it was gone forever. That night I ordered 2 of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAedazan on 05/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its great. ive bought 2 of them and they work wonderfully for my purposes, I replaced the original emitters with cree Q5's and they are bright. Cons:Its internal diameter is about 8-10mm so fitting a driver circuit is VERY difficult but not impossible if you uns... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotack on 02/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a very well made little torch. Small and bright enough to be very useful. Cons:LED could be better. Not a 3W LED. OtherThoughts:I have bought two of these now and they are fantastic. I did mod one with a Cree R5 and a higher power driver, which is in my po... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycardozugo on 11/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Some reviews were complaining about brightness. I don't known what they expect for a 3.4 USD light! Item is very bright for a 1 AAA - rechargeable battery energy supply. Build quality is more than acceptable. Cons:I can't find problems with the light. Could it be cheaper?... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreezeXJ on 04/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a damned cheap LED, it's white, and it is well-made. I think i can throw it around quite a bit, it screws well (it's a twisty). It has a nice black finish, well anodized and a good clippy, so it doesn't float around in your pocket. Cons:It's dim, big for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompasillo on 11/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Well machined, good threads + It can take 10440 li batteries (it doesn't mean the output increases too much, though) and has a driver board + Small form factor. Fits a pocket easily + A clip to attach it + Very useful when low light is needed (watching your children b... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections