DX » Community » Reviews » MXDL 3W LED Compact Flashlight with Clip (AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnders256 on 01/03/2011

It's really cheap! It is bright enough for indoor use and close range outdoor tasks. The clip is rather strong. The twist to turn on feels a bit insecure, it feels like it may turn on in your pocket. It is not the brightest 3$ light. I own two of these and two sku.44705. The sku.44705 is definitely brighter!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeltsi on 12/09/2010

-I bought 2, and they both work -Outside build quality looks decent -Handy belt clip / pocket clip included -The led pill PCB is really crap quality. No gold plating, don't know how long it will work properly -Performance with NiMh's is quite bad With alkaline batteries it works quite nicely. Definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVJJohn on 10/12/2010

Incredibly cheap light. Whiter than most cheap lights. Clip is strong. Just as bright as a Fenix E01 AAA light using a 1.2 volt 900mah rechargeable cell in them. It appears brighter than the Fenix at first glance (but isn't) because the light it a little white than the Fenix & an Arc AA P. Brighter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMisoBeno on 07/03/2010

This light was a pleasant surprise. I ordered two of these to use as emergency disposable lights that I could stash in bags I don't regularly use and I found that they're actually pretty robust. They're not particularly bright but both of my lights had reasonably white emitters and were about as bright ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnnyMac on 06/22/2010

This is a small, sturdy little light. I purchased a similar design from another site and used it as my EDC. One day it came out of my pocket (my own fault) while doing 70 on the highway on my motorcycle. I thought it was gone forever. That night I ordered 2 of these to replace it. Went back to the road ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAedazan on 05/18/2010

Its great. ive bought 2 of them and they work wonderfully for my purposes, I replaced the original emitters with cree Q5's and they are bright. Its internal diameter is about 8-10mm so fitting a driver circuit is VERY difficult but not impossible if you unsolder and rewire some of the components (i bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotack on 02/14/2010

Its a very well made little torch. Small and bright enough to be very useful. LED could be better. Not a 3W LED. I have bought two of these now and they are fantastic. I did mod one with a Cree R5 and a higher power driver, which is in my pocket all the time. Still the LED these come with is quite bright,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycardozugo on 11/12/2009

Some reviews were complaining about brightness. I don't known what they expect for a 3.4 USD light! Item is very bright for a 1 AAA - rechargeable battery energy supply. Build quality is more than acceptable. I can't find problems with the light. Could it be cheaper? I was looking for a cheap, well build,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPyrre on 08/27/2009

-Very small -Very bright for the size -Very cheap for what it can do -The clip is good -Feels well made -Normal on mode only, not five different ones -The on/off mechanism could be better if it was a button rather then twisty one I myself just looked that it is 3w led flashlight that is cheap and thought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhigbvuyb on 08/05/2009

Decent build quality. Good brightness for a low price. Decent build quality, good anodising. LED is a nice white colour. Reflector is plastic. Lens is also plastic. Driver board, reflector, and lens are held in the head just by a piece of plastic, with no screw threads. This is difficult to remove or ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections