DX » Community » Reviews » Spark Plug Style 1-LED White Light Keychain - White + Silver (4 x LR41)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFTagliari on 05/08/2014

-Great looking, -looks just like a spark plug. -The flashlight is very usefull at night to finde the keyhole. -Very cheap. -Small dosent bother in the pocket. -Seems to be resistant. -Comes with batteries. -It has no on/off switch so you have to always leave it a bit unscrewd, if you unscrew it too much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFTagliari on 03/20/2014

-Great looking, -looks just like a spark plug. -The flashlight is very usefull at night to finde the keyhole. -Very cheap. -Small dosent bother in the pocket. -Seems to be resistant. -Comes with batteries. -It has no on/off switch so you have to always leave it a bit unscrewd, if you unscrew it too much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTieNN89 on 02/06/2013

It's a great looking key chain light which is pretty handy when you suddenly need a light. Pretty cheap too and beyond what I expected. There's no on/off switch so to turn the light on you need to screw the case tighter and to turn it off you loosen it which creates the chance of it loosening off completely ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDXfreak97 on 01/21/2013

Great keychain sprak plug flash light. Would recommend to any car freak. Of the size of the LED light, It puts on quite a shine, Really bright, beyond what i expected. to me it has no cons at all, other than the fact that it doesnt have an On/Off switch, but if it did it would take away the design of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 12/13/2012

- It's a great idea of a mini key chain torch light, especially for a car enthusiast. - The led has decent power so it will shed enough light even to use it as a small flash light on a dark alley. - It's very light being made from plastic so it will not be a drag along the keys. - it has no power switch.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoidoniel on 08/09/2012

Very bright light. Helped me when I'm fixing electrical installation in my house. Small, you can put this with your car keys without trouble... Theres no on-off switch. To turn on you need to open and take out a peace of paper over the batteries. To turn off again, you need to open and put the piece ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections