DX » Community » Reviews » Spark Plug Style 1-LED White Light Keychain - White + Silver (4 x LR41)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTieNN89 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a great looking key chain light which is pretty handy when you suddenly need a light. Pretty cheap too and beyond what I expected. Cons:There's no on/off switch so to turn the light on you need to screw the case tighter and to turn it off you loosen it whic... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDXfreak97 on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great keychain sprak plug flash light. Would recommend to any car freak. Of the size of the LED light, It puts on quite a shine, Really bright, beyond what i expected. Cons:to me it has no cons at all, other than the fact that it doesnt have an On/Off switch,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's a great idea of a mini key chain torch light, especially for a car enthusiast. - The led has decent power so it will shed enough light even to use it as a small flash light on a dark alley. - It's very light being made from plastic so it will not be a d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoidoniel on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright light. Helped me when I'm fixing electrical installation in my house. Small, you can put this with your car keys without trouble... Cons:Theres no on-off switch. To turn on you need to open and take out a peace of paper over the batteries. To turn... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections