Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjihchanglin on 05/18/2014

It was my first time to buy musical gear on this site. I've checked this kind of guitar capo in my hometown, and they're all cost over 10 dollars, (even the very simple one). I have no complaint for the price or the quality, it works find with my guitars. Of course this one from DX is the cheapest one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaimegildesagre on 12/04/2013

It is a really cheap and medium/good quality guitar capo. I used it a lot an it is still in good conditions. Well, I think there is nothing bad about the capo. It just ok for a 1.80$ guitar capo. I could buy an identical good here for 7-10 bucks so I think it was a really great deal. After been used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byknocz on 10/23/2013

Simple and functional. Does what it's supposed to, which is to fret your guitar fret board at a predetermined position. Simple to understand how to use it, easy to tighten on and off and adjust to your neck width. Small enough to fit in any pocket. A little wider than my classical guitar neck, so it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycuckocuc on 10/15/2013

It is just capo, it works as it should. Quality is good, there are more more expensives capos which are the same. It metal and plastic combination, conected by string. Looks durable. Some people say it leaves some black marks on string. But who leaves capo for longer time on guitar? Especialy when it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVoltioman on 10/07/2013

It is very Cheap and it works with any Guitar. This capo is very very good, comes in a little plastic box. It's simple and quick to use, even for newbies. Strap is easy to use, you don't have to do anything special, just strap it up and use. It does a good job capping a guitar. What else do you want?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMojo532 on 09/26/2013

Good strap, good plactic and works great. You need to adjust the length of the strap when you switch guitars, but thats alright. None really. been using it for a while now and works great. It isnt a spring capo, but does the job rather well. Strap wasnt blue as displayed, but was black. Even better in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymclpl on 05/21/2013

It's extremely cheap Capo. It's simple and quick to use, even for newbies. Strap is easy to use, you don't have to do anything special, just strap it up and use. It does a good job capping a guitar. What else do you want? Some say it leaves a black mark on a strings if you leave it on a guitar for few ... Read more

Capo and a box

0 0 0

• posted bycigna on 05/09/2013

This capo is very very good, comes in a little plastic box. The adjustment for the length of the strap is very simple and don't need to be accurate. Fits good in both acustic or classical guitar, i don't have tried on a electric but i think it will do fine. There are no real cons, it does its job fine ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byShaneB1564 on 04/02/2013

Very small and easy to carry around in your pocket. It is good build quality and is simple to use. Very good Capo fir the price. Arrived with what appeared to be some sort of glue on the metal. There was also a few scratches but nothing serious. Good Capo although it arrived with what appeared to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivan155 on 03/05/2013

muy recomendable buen precio y buena calidad, funciona como deviera, el tamaño perfecto en mi guitarra acustica y sostiene bien las cuerdas, viene en una caja de plastico muy bien protegido inclusive para regalarlo a un conocido que le gusten las guitarras no tiene por mi parte, solo talvez el color ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections