DX » Community » Reviews » FUTIN Pro Lenspen for Cleaning Digital/SLR Camera Lens
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythxtreme on 02/02/2011

- brush is quite soft - completely covered fingerprint-remover - brush not completely covered - the new fingerprint-remover leaves black/dirty prints on white surfaces (e.g. paper). Therefore not useful for lenses. - overall building quality is low Bushing is fine but fingerprints should be removed with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byncarellan on 04/09/2010

As a camera owner you shold have one of this to keep your camera in good conditions. It let you clean the small dirt in your lens, camera, etc The quality of the brush could be better, probably with more bristles, the rubber/sponge is not as good as other lenspens I bought this item and sku-07190 at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywishpirate on 03/03/2010

- Lenspen is without doubt a useful tool - Nice brush - I like the practical design - Smears out smudges, does not work as well as it should. This is not good for the lens. - Not the original Lenspen (OFC) Cheap accessory for cheap filter and other things that does not have a coating. Well worth the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymggc77 on 10/16/2009

This thing is just AWESOME! (I mean it inthe good way). Makes cleaning your optics/LCD a piece of cake. Does not scratch your lens. Does not leave fragments/residues behind. Hope it will last. NONE! The ting is very good! 500 char 500 char 500 char 500 char 500 char 500 char 500 char 500 char It is just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoseph3 on 06/30/2009

This item is really easy and simple to use. You have a brush on one end, and the lens cleaning pad on the other. It gets the lens really clean. Also, the cleaning compound in the pad is 'self-replenishing', which is an added bonus. I really can't think of any cons to this product. It's cheap, and does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarc1 on 04/28/2009

- Very easy to clean the lens - It's a 'two in one' item: you can clean first with the small brush and if there are e.g. finger prints or other spots, you clean them with the other end. - It really gets the lens clean without leaving behind any residue. - None that I can think of. These lens pens are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoTeeGuy on 10/30/2008

- Easy and convenient to use - Excellent build quality... looks and feels like 'premium brand' lens pens - Perfect size to fit inside a camera case. - Works just as advertized - Cleans camera lenses and fliters with ease - None that I can think of. I had originally purchased a 'budget' priced lens pen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiimot on 10/24/2008

What can i say it cleans your lens much better than any cloth could, amazing price i paid near £15 for one of these in the uk just to find dealextreme has them for alot les Non that i can think of at all This is a must have it hasnt marked any of my lenses and gets all the grease and fingerprints ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections