DX » Community » Reviews » FUTIN Pro Lenspen for Cleaning Digital/SLR Camera Lens
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythxtreme on 02/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- brush is quite soft - completely covered fingerprint-remover Cons:- brush not completely covered - the new fingerprint-remover leaves black/dirty prints on white surfaces (e.g. paper). Therefore not useful for lenses. - overall building quality is low OtherThoughts:Bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byncarellan on 04/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As a camera owner you shold have one of this to keep your camera in good conditions. It let you clean the small dirt in your lens, camera, etc Cons:The quality of the brush could be better, probably with more bristles, the rubber/sponge is not as good as other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywishpirate on 03/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Lenspen is without doubt a useful tool - Nice brush - I like the practical design Cons:- Smears out smudges, does not work as well as it should. This is not good for the lens. - Not the original Lenspen (OFC) OtherThoughts:Cheap accessory for cheap filter and other thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymggc77 on 10/16/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing is just AWESOME! (I mean it inthe good way). Makes cleaning your optics/LCD a piece of cake. Does not scratch your lens. Does not leave fragments/residues behind. Hope it will last. Cons:NONE! The ting is very good! 500 char 500 char 500 char 500 char 500 char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseph3 on 06/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item is really easy and simple to use. You have a brush on one end, and the lens cleaning pad on the other. It gets the lens really clean. Also, the cleaning compound in the pad is 'self-replenishing', which is an added bonus. Cons:I really can't think of any cons to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarc1 on 04/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very easy to clean the lens - It's a 'two in one' item: you can clean first with the small brush and if there are e.g. finger prints or other spots, you clean them with the other end. - It really gets the lens clean without leaving behind any residue. Cons:- N... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoTeeGuy on 10/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy and convenient to use - Excellent build quality... looks and feels like 'premium brand' lens pens - Perfect size to fit inside a camera case. - Works just as advertized - Cleans camera lenses and fliters with ease Cons:- None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiimot on 10/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:What can i say it cleans your lens much better than any cloth could, amazing price i paid near £15 for one of these in the uk just to find dealextreme has them for alot les Cons:Non that i can think of at all OtherThoughts:This is a must have it hasnt marked any of m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections