- brush is quite soft - completely covered fingerprint-remover - brush not completely covered - the new fingerprint-remover leaves black/dirty prints on white surfaces (e.g. paper). Therefore not useful for lenses. - overall building quality is low Bushing is fine but fingerprints should be removed with another tool (e.g. micro-fibre-fabric). DX replaced ... Read more
As a camera owner you shold have one of this to keep your camera in good conditions. It let you clean the small dirt in your lens, camera, etc The quality of the brush could be better, probably with more bristles, the rubber/sponge is not as good as other lenspens I bought this item and sku-07190 at the same time, and even when this one is cheaper than ... Read more
- Lenspen is without doubt a useful tool - Nice brush - I like the practical design - Smears out smudges, does not work as well as it should. This is not good for the lens. - Not the original Lenspen (OFC) Cheap accessory for cheap filter and other things that does not have a coating. Well worth the money, but if you plan to use this on a coated lens ... Read more
This thing is just AWESOME! (I mean it inthe good way). Makes cleaning your optics/LCD a piece of cake. Does not scratch your lens. Does not leave fragments/residues behind. Hope it will last. NONE! The ting is very good! 500 char 500 char 500 char 500 char 500 char 500 char 500 char 500 char It is just the same as SKU.8676. Get the cheaper one. It ... Read more
This item is really easy and simple to use. You have a brush on one end, and the lens cleaning pad on the other. It gets the lens really clean. Also, the cleaning compound in the pad is 'self-replenishing', which is an added bonus. I really can't think of any cons to this product. It's cheap, and does a really good job at what it's supposed to do. At ... Read more
- Very easy to clean the lens
- It's a 'two in one' item: you can clean first with the small brush and if there are e.g. finger prints or other spots, you clean them with the other end.
- It really gets the lens clean without leaving behind any residue. - None that I can think of. These lens pens are sold for much higher price in camera shops etc. I ... Read more
- Easy and convenient to use
- Excellent build quality... looks and feels like 'premium brand' lens pens
- Perfect size to fit inside a camera case.
- Works just as advertized
- Cleans camera lenses and fliters with ease - None that I can think of. I had originally purchased a 'budget' priced lens pen from a local camera shop, but returned it and ordered ... Read more
What can i say it cleans your lens much better than any cloth could, amazing price i paid near £15 for one of these in the uk just to find dealextreme has them for alot les Non that i can think of at all This is a must have it hasnt marked any of my lenses and gets all the grease and fingerprints off without any hard pressure to the lens and the ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.