DX » Community » Reviews » 16mm Round Smiling Expression Pattern Self Adhesive Label Stickers - Orange (54 x 15 Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfunfair on 05/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My girlfriend teaches at a school and is always looking for thing to motivate the kids. So I bought these stickers for her to put on tests when the kids score great. There a many of them, so it will last here for quite a while. Cons:sticker quality is not the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppekos on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You get good amount of stickers for very low price. So, its pretty good deal for me. I will regiment these for everybody who looks for lot of smileface stickers for low price. Cons:Nothing special. Considering low price these are pretty good quality stickers.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNWind on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are round, they are yellow ) well, usual, but nice smiley-faces. Good stickers, well made quality, nice or cheering up people and marking a good attitude of children. It's a really very well made paper, the surface is mat and scratchy. And the best part is - there's... Read more

Pack of smileys
    0 0
  • posted bykeeper7 on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hundreds of well-made stickers in each package. Every package contains fifteen pages with more than fifty stickers per page. Extremely easy to remove for paper. Glue durability is good enougth for regular uses. The smiling faces have even eye-hair drawn on itselves!! Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- you get so many stickers!!!!!! - great little stickers. - would be perfect for teachers - REALLY cheap. - reasonable build quality. they are not paper, but they are not high gloss or finished in anyway. - bright colour - good print quality. - SO MANY STICKER... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections