DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung TF / Micro SD Memory Card w/ SD Card Adapter - 8GB (Class 6)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygutorocha on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Will serve for almost any use from cell phones, photographic machines, or simply as a drive to store your data. Fits perfectly in all applications for which it was designed. Came with an adapter. Cons:I have not found any defect. OtherThoughts:I wet mine accid... Read more

1 0
  • posted byivansx on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's genuine, it came in a good quality plastic case, safe, it works fine, fast, doesn't seen to have any different thing than the ones that you buy in any other stores, only the lower price. Cons:Doesn't have any, only the time that it takes to be delivered, in my case 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdimW on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works as good as the previous one i bought, perfect for dash cams, comes in a nice plastic case too. - Very cheap - Fast (SDHC class 6, write speed: 48Mbps) - Works in every device I've tried. - High capacity (8GB) - Good design Cons:none OtherThoughts:A large capacity 8G... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCowlick77 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent quality, a real Class 6 product (measured both reading and writing speeds and it can do a stable sequential writing speed of around 10 Megabytes per second. Comes with an SD adapter and a small plastic case to store both. And as far as i am concerned i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuVilela on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really Genuine and works properly. Nice price and product . What can I say? It's a Samsung memory card! You'll get what you buy !!! Cons:It would be more visually great if the product has come in a real product packaging, not only in a plastic bag and DX shippin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCerealWizard on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works in any device(PC, tablet, cellphones...) - Has a really good reading speed(I was lacking on flash drives... And I have use it to install operating systems just fine with it) - Its cheap - Great adapter Cons:This product could use a pretty package. It feels a lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymechbear on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a great fast memory card for an incredible price. Class 6. I use it with a DSLR camera to upload photos quickly via my Smartphone. Works like a charm. Really fast and reliable I own 2 of them and plan to buy some more. Cons:Couldn't find any cons really.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWanderpk on 10/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- This card is really Class 6, since the measured speed is 10.7 mbps write, and 19.8 mbps read, i think this is very good for a Class 6 card. - Comes with the big SD adapter and a small case to store both - Its a genuine Samsung product, i dont see any reason... Read more

5 0
  • posted bymatikomputery on 08/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Very cheap - Fast (SDHC class 6, write speed: 48Mbps) - Works in every device I've tried. - High capacity (8GB) - Good design Cons:- Adapter doesn't work (maybe just in my case) - The gold sticker on the "back" side of card (it was hard to remove it) OtherThou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections