DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung TF / Micro SD Memory Card w/ SD Card Adapter - 8GB (Class 6)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalemarfisa on 03/27/2014

It's Samsung! (At least seems Samsung SD. It's came with a SD Card and you can used it also in you DSLR camera to upload photos via my Smartphone.. It's also has 8GB Class 6. I used at my Android phone with no problem. No cons! Good memory. It has adapter and also packed pretty protected. What you see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcdion on 03/15/2014

One of the most compatible sdcard chipset for embedded systems High quality Brand name Great Capacity Comes with a big SD card case None These have the perfect chipset to match up with your embedded board such as a raspberry pi or other (odroid, wandboard etc..) I run these with my media players and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaver160 on 03/13/2014

Really is genuine, tested my unit with h2testw. Decent capacity microSD to be used in mobile devices. Speeds are OK, only about 3-6 MB/s. But this is just for my smartphone, so I'm not concerned about write speeds anyways. None. It works right out of the box, and it's not fake. Included microSD to SD ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysingh12gursharn on 01/19/2014

Great quality memory card! A original Samsung memory card, works great with mobile phones, its class 6 so writing speed is fast. It comes with an adapter which is very useful for transferring files from computer. Really great product with a great price. I could not find any cons at all. Save some money ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarceliux on 01/13/2014

Everything works fine with the Genuine Samsung TF / Micro SD Memory Card w/ SD Card Adapter - 8GB (Class 6)- no cons of the Genuine Samsung TF / Micro SD Memory Card w/ SD Card Adapter - 8GB (Class 6) It does work, and is doable, and for the price, you can't complain. It'll be rare that I actually need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilippeToul31 on 12/04/2013

The price is correct for the card alone. I took the adapter as a bonus... unfortunatly, the card slips from the adapter. It does not stay in place and falls as soon as you move the adapter. This actually renders the adapter useless... Never mind, I had already one from dx which is good (usb card size,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguillemc23 on 08/30/2013

-Seems genuine -Works as genuine (7.46 GB) -Comes in that plastic box, really useful to store your cards when not using them. I got a SD Card in Radio Shack that didn't have that plastic box -Comes with the adapter -I've no cons at the moment I really don't know if it's a genuine Samsung SD card since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykajencik on 08/07/2013

Incredible price, quality product, I tried to fill up the card and copy data back because I was little suspicious at this price, but everything worked just fine. Now it works in my phone without any issues for more than a week. None so far, just that it demands more characters to complete this review ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDejan1000 on 07/21/2013

Great product with great price. Writing/reading speed is as declared by the manufacturer Samsung 6 MB/s. Tested on my PC in combination with the SD adapter, on my cell phone as Micro-SD card and with the SD/Micro-SD adapter on my Raspberry Py. I don't have any cons yet, performs as it should. Samsung ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygutorocha on 06/25/2013

Will serve for almost any use from cell phones, photographic machines, or simply as a drive to store your data. Fits perfectly in all applications for which it was designed. Came with an adapter. I have not found any defect. I wet mine accidentally, and after drying in the shirt, it worked perfectly!... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections