DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung TF / Micro SD Memory Card w/ SD Card Adapter - 8GB (Class 6)
Customer’s impression:
good Great product Great! works perfectly best option
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspikey1973 on 01/22/2016

I ordered this SD card for my Raspberry pi which also order from here of this SD card in total for now. maybe i will order more in the future. this is the third i received now so i am happy. Finally can install all the necessairy operating systems i want for my RPI. contrast to the once before, a... Read more

buy.. and buy more.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byspikey1973 on 01/22/2016

I ordered this SD card for my Raspberry pi which also order from here of this SD card in total for now. maybe i will order more in the future. this is the third i received now so i am happy. Finally can install all the necessairy operating systems i want for my RPI. contrast to the once before, a... Read more

this is my 3rd of third of these card i ordered

Impression:awesome SD card;

0 0 0

• posted byspikey1973 on 01/14/2016

I ordered this SD card for my Raspberry pi which also order from here. Actually i ordered 4 pcs (just ordered another one) of this SD card in total for now. maybe i will order more in the future. this is the second i received so i am happy for it to be what i expected. SD card itself seems to be... Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byspikey1973 on 01/12/2016

I ordered this SD card for my Raspberry pi which also order from here. Actually i ordered 3 pcs of this SD card in total for now. maybe i will order more in the future but this is the first one i received so i am happy for it to be what i expected. SD card itself seems to be genuine samsung. I no... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRNO13 on 11/08/2014

Good price, another memory cards it's more spensive. Good capacity 8gb, and class 6 (more speed to send yout media) And famous brand. Samsung is a famous brand, known in all countries around the world.

Impression:best option;

0 0 0

• posted byphix87 on 10/10/2014

Pros: Nice value for a fully functional 8 GB card, worked right out of the box, just perfect Cons: None that I can think of Other Thoughts: If you need a 8 Gb TF card, this one is a great choice, had no problems with it, it took a little too long to arrive, but that is a given in Brazil, so...... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bymrcava on 08/18/2014

It is a good quality product!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byPurebrit on 07/29/2014

Pros: This 8GB Samsung Micro SD card with adapter was purchased for a cell phone and it was the best value on the market at the time. The micro SD card itself worked as it was supposed to. We popped it into the phone and it worked right away. Cons: It arrived on a small plastic zipper bag, no was... Read more

Impression:Great!,Good value for money.;

0 0 0

• posted byZaxxoid on 07/24/2014

Exactly as advertised! I've owned this mini SD card for 5 months now and still haven't had a problem. File transfer time is fast, and I haven't had any problems with audio stutters when I use it as memory in my phone for streaming music. The adaptor for using standard SD card slots works just as... Read more

Impression:Exactly as advertised, works perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted byalemarfisa on 03/27/2014

It's Samsung! (At least seems Samsung SD. It's came with a SD Card and you can used it also in you DSLR camera to upload photos via my Smartphone.. It's also has 8GB Class 6. I used at my Android phone with no problem. No cons! Good memory. It has adapter and also packed pretty protected. What 6.... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere