DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sandisk Micro SD/TF Card with SD Card Adapter (16GB)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJurojin on 05/23/2014

It works perfect after days of hard work on a dash cam, everyday driving. The original fact makes it more attractive and it appears to be so which makes the price perfect for the product. The middle size adapter doesnt fit the box it came with, it just dances in it but still once you get the microsd off the box you forget about it. Perfect, already ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypacome67 on 04/21/2014

I placed the order this SD memory card, because it was orignal brand SanDisk. In addition come two adapters cartridges for normal size and mini size, since the microSD card is size, which is needed for phone The only problem is that there is room for punching microSD card and SD card standard size carrying case but no die space for the cartridge size ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprisanto on 11/14/2013

I bought this Genuine Sandisk Micro SD/TF Card with SD Card Adapter (16GB) to use on my smartphone. It works just fine and it's fast... It does have the space it claims to have. I'm using to store music, apps and pictures, and all my data is stored safely. No complains at all. It seems to be genuine and it was very well packed. I can't see anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichalPolak on 09/24/2013

- great value product - comes in with adapters - I didn't expect the card to be that small and for worried for a while about proper handling but everything turned out to be OK - another pro is that it comes in a small plastic case, which is handy in case you want to store the card or adapters - none, really Including the small plastic case to the package ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycleberdvm on 02/13/2013

Great quality and best price. This product are ideal for owners of video games, digital cameras that have 10 Megapixels or more. With a single JPEG image weighing in at 5 MB, and JPEG+RAW files approaching 20 MB, it's very easy to fill a 16 GB SD card if you are a professional for example. No cons for the product. It takes pratically a month to arrive ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanygise on 11/19/2012

as i say i use in my nikon camera and after one month work very well Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Comes with a small plastic package that can be used to protect spare card that you carry around nothing to say Highly recommended product. If you need a larger card for your camera or you just need some flash memory for file storage/backup, you ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydanygise on 10/23/2012

i use in my nikon camera D3100 and work good good memory card had capacity as advertised and came with adapter as shown - product looked as per photographs - card size and specifications correct as per advertised - came in professional packaging (with clear plastic holding case for card and adapter) Copying files into and from the card is somehow slow,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections